BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
All cheats worked with the patched DLLs when I tested them. Use the correct one for your version and OS. You won't be able to make a working PTR CT because it is C# (99% chance against). You are merely getting extremely lucky or luckily you've nailed down a pattern of accessing the physical offsets in the executable and got the combined physical address with virtual offsets relative recursively. This is what I meant by it not being impossible to PTR but the odds are quite against it, especially with ASLR.

SummerChu

Oct 5, 2019
That was what I meant by huge limitations. The only things I ever edited were things in the save file, things like time, and npc actions, things you can already do with save editing. Essentially, what I'm saying is that I can edit what can be saved using CE, nothing more, nothing less. Anything beyond that, I cannot touch, so yes, actual cheating, I cannot do.
As for the cheats, it isn't a cheat, but something you can access once you are called a cheater by the game. It's on once that hasCheated flag is set to 1 in the save. Since the patch prevents you from setting that flag, you cannot use that feature.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
You can do a lot more with CE than that but eh, not into writing tutorials. Everything is unlockable so long as Difficulty is set 100% or higher. Cheats all work too. Patch also unsets that boolean as well.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
"

My harddrive broke, so probably lost a ton of stuff (never had any such problems before, so i didn't frequently back up stuff. most recently from like v0.12. (was literally about to do a full backup the day it broke)
Though a lot of it are images/assets i can just get back from twitter/public builds)
mostly just lost the coding/writing part i was working on for this update(which was mostly story/design stuff which should be quickly repeatable with current knowledge) and some images/icons etc. which i'll probably do a better job on now.
not quite sure what this means yet, but certainly delays next update.
If i can't restore some stuff, i guess i'll have the opportunity to go a different direction with many things (like never implement some mechanics that i didn't really end up liking (crafting/energy etc.) and generally focus on polish first)
Sorry for being so careless,
I'll definitely do more backups/use version control for everything in the future
My harddrive broke, so probably lost a ton of stuff (never had any such problems before, so i didn't frequently back up stuff. most recently from like v0.12. (was literally about to do a full backup the day it broke)
Though a lot of it are images/assets i can just get back from twitter/public builds)
mostly just lost the coding/writing part i was working on for this update(which was mostly story/design stuff which should be quickly repeatable with current knowledge) and some images/icons etc. which i'll probably do a better job on now.
not quite sure what this means yet, but certainly delays next update.
If i can't restore some stuff, i guess i'll have the opportunity to go a different direction with many things (like never implement some mechanics that i didn't really end up liking (crafting/energy etc.) and generally focus on polish first)
Sorry for being so careless,
I'll definitely do more backups/use version control for everything in the future
"

• Sad
Reactions: Spenser4

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Sad to see so little meaningful progress over the years.
Good stuff:
Stamina-based portal exploration is much better than time-based one.
Crafting is fine too.

Bad stuff:
Still no learning appropriate skills on girls. Only breeding, which is janky.
Town is half-assed. Few meaningful upgrades to the home. Arena is boring, doubly so ranked one. King's quests are still shit, so there should be an option to pay a tax instead. NPCs should have their own proper quests and story lines.
So many useless unique girls.
Combat is... not great, especially later. It turns into bullshit vs bullshit. No interesting combos to speak of. And lava girl portals... fucking suicide bombers.
The main story is uninteresting.
Evo is getting all the toys, to the point that it's too much. Chimera stuff is great, transformation into different species is great. God forms are great. Now pick one. Transformation into the species loses out. Chimera form should be on Crea.
Economy is busted.
Managing a lot of girls is pain. Getting rid of the excess is also pain.
Terrain mechanics are annoying to deal with. Water, grass, lava etc. were fine. Exotic ones, starting with slime, are pain.
Damage modifiers in the portals... Why?

Basically, core game needs work, rather than adding bells and whistles to a very janky core.

Reactions: Yamemai

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
I'm having a really hard time understanding how milking works.

I use it manually, it collects the milk and it goes somewhere... where does it go? It doesn't show.

I go to the farm and make a pair milking each other, again, where does that milk go? How can I sell that milk? It doesn't go to my income, I even hired the bar cowgirl to see if its an issue with milk amount but no, I still get 0 gold income even if I turn my entire farm into a milking factory.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
I'm having a really hard time understanding how milking works.

I use it manually, it collects the milk and it goes somewhere... where does it go? It doesn't show.

I go to the farm and make a pair milking each other, again, where does that milk go? How can I sell that milk? It doesn't go to my income, I even hired the bar cowgirl to see if its an issue with milk amount but no, I still get 0 gold income even if I turn my entire farm into a milking factory.
Crafting screen. Milking was reworked and it doesnt give any real income and the milk itself doesnt worth any effort except for the craftings when you need them. Tho there's an abuse with crafting described in previous posts

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Crafting screen. Milking was reworked and it doesnt give any real income and the milk itself doesnt worth any effort except for the craftings when you need them. Tho there's an abuse with crafting described in previous posts
Thanks mate, it was driving me crazy, now I need to figure out how to make good gold without sending my girls to the brothel or exploiting.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks mate, it was driving me crazy, now I need to figure out how to make good gold without sending my girls to the brothel or exploiting.
get soldiers-mercs from the king and train them. Can be save scummed until he gives some good variants to train and rank up on the arena. Actually this is the only way for no brothel and to make 10k+ for the first day

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes