crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That reminds me that I used to have a sort of a NG+ "gift" character I would import into new games, a Nephilim with a max level of 250. I never got her even close to that, but she was a pretty hard hitter nonetheless. Not to mention she would breed like a true nymphomaniac rabbit. I do wish you could actually add or remove code with Save Editor...you don't want to know how impossibly rare it is to spawn in characters with all sexual likes and no dislikes. Not sure why I was so hellbent on getting one, but I figured nothing short of perfection would suffice for a character I intended to keep around save after save.

hellside

Sep 9, 2017
I need some material advices.
1. What exactly is S_something in the craft list, why it appears there everyday and how to control it
2. How to get S_stone thing, Fairy dust and cave fish

Jul 16, 2018
I need some material advices.
1. What exactly is S_something in the craft list, why it appears there everyday and how to control it
2. How to get S_stone thing, Fairy dust and cave fish
fairy dust is produces by fairies and seedling fairies. S - semen. S_stone you can get from crystal girl and gem girl (ofc male or futas). all of the fishes are acquired through fishing. not sure, which one are cave fish though. probably the slow heavy brownish ones. btw, pop has wiki

Last edited:

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
i played this game a while ago as a female protag where my character looked like the one if the first image, but ive just started a new game and was wondering if the developer redid the designs and scrapped the old art or if im missing something important? i personally preffered the art of the old female mc look so if i could select it id be grateful if someone could lmk

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i personally preffered the art of the old female mc look so if i could select it id be grateful if someone could lmk
Sort answer: you can't
Longer answer: you can't unless you extract the game's ressources, find the textures (let's name one mcFemaleFull-sharedassets1.assets-719 for example's sake), and replace it with the one you've similarly extracted from the old version.

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Am I bad or is the difficulty just unbalanced?
I've started a new game 3 times and still can't seem to get strong enough units without having to reload a save before dying.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Am I bad or is the difficulty just unbalanced?
I've started a new game 3 times and still can't seem to get strong enough units without having to reload a save before dying.
Yeah, it's hard. Protip is don't rush into maps right away. Get good at fishing and do that for a day or two so you can gear out your party a bit first. Even then, the first couple of level ups are difficult. After that things get easier.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Can somebody download the Windows version via Nopy? Trying to figure out whether the problem is on my end somehow: the download keeps failing around the 350MB mark, automatically restarting from zero several times before ultimately failing on Chrome, and insta-fail (no restarts) on Firefox. Mega worked fine, though, so Nopy link/upload might be broken.

Nov 19, 2019
If you want me to be honest , i deleted the game 3 seconds after got the screen to name the character... a shemales based game play isn't what i would support to play..altho you did a awesome job on the art..if you do come up with male characters then i might give it another try and even support your game
There is! Ever tried choosing the Prince/Druid?

Aug 8, 2017
Can somebody download the Windows version via Nopy? Trying to figure out whether the problem is on my end somehow: the download keeps failing around the 350MB mark, automatically restarting from zero several times before ultimately failing on Chrome, and insta-fail (no restarts) on Firefox. Mega worked fine, though, so Nopy link/upload might be broken.
Just gave it a try; worked fine for me. (I haven't tried running it yet, but the file has 430.97MB.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
rcbcgreenpanzer Thanks a bunch. Weird behavior is weird; all other sources provided the file properly. Oh well - might as well blame it on the server Nopy redirected me to for the download and call it a day.

Aug 8, 2017
rcbcgreenpanzer Thanks a bunch. Weird behavior is weird; all other sources provided the file properly. Oh well - might as well blame it on the server Nopy redirected me to for the download and call it a day.
One lesson I've learned over the years: computers have a lot of capacity for doing things you don't expect. That squares when you add another computer. When you scale up to the level that modern infrastructure does, it's a wonder everything works as well as it does. Sometimes, particularly when it involves other people's computers (i.e. the cloud) all you can do is shrug and try something else.

Gad that you ended up with a good version, though!

nyrax

Jul 31, 2020
Man this game is waaaaaaay too complex for me lol. Love it tho, slowly getting into it.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes