aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I don't understand why all breeding games have that egg mechanic.
Honestly I do not understand, is that perhaps humans are born from eggs and am I an alien or something?
One of the reason is to act as a workaround to counter the possibility of baby / underage depiction of offsprings (and the inevitable sexual interaction with them), eggs are very versatile for lorewriting because they can just simply write that a hatchling is instantly grown up because the eggs incubate them before they hatch or something, so they hatch at "non rule-violating" ages.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, it's basically to keep Patreon and the likes from judo-chopping the project. It's why LT had to ditch Patreon for Subscribe Star.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
One of the reason is to act as a workaround to counter the possibility of baby / underage depiction of offsprings (and the inevitable sexual interaction with them), eggs are very versatile for lorewriting because they can just simply write that a hatchling is instantly grown up because the eggs incubate them before they hatch or something, so they hatch at "non rule-violating" ages.
Of course that's a valid point. But they could also put up a building called a hospice, nursery, or whatever, and leave the young in there X amount of time (the same as it takes to hatch an egg for example). And then an adult character comes out. What I mean is that I think they don't want to do it because they don't want to.

Sep 29, 2017
Of course that's a valid point. But they could also put up a building called a hospice, nursery, or whatever, and leave the young in there X amount of time (the same as it takes to hatch an egg for example). And then an adult character comes out. What I mean is that I think they don't want to do it because they don't want to.
Characters when pregnant can't get pregnant to have another kid. Unless you're doing accelerated birthing, and then at that point it is functionally the same for what you're talking about.
At least this is easier to let happen, and consistent. It gives some general "Growing them up" and doesn't exactly drop them in at full age to breed again (EG: breeding season)

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019
If I had to give a bit of criticism to the game, is the fact that the play styles are tied to the character you pick at the beggining.
Like, I don't like playing as a futa or as a female, so I usually don't touch them.

I would like it if the character's look and the genders weren't tied to playstyles honestly, but, it is what it is

Reactions: -Mercy-

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
0.15 is bad for Creation. I have no Points for the Skilltree. First easy, now bad. I hope for Balance Creations -.-
Yeah a long time ago Creation was pretty OP, then they got nerfed to hell. It felt like the dev couldn't really figure out a way to balance them. Creation was really the only class I was interested in playing as, so I haven't really come back to the game yet because I was hoping they'd be balanced better first. All the shit they used to be able to do was just straight up removed when the skill tree was added, feels bad. I dunno what state they're in now exactly, but it doesn't sound like Creation is in a good spot yet, rip.

The issue always seems to be, if the creation ability is too strong, there's little reason to ever capture monsters. If it's too weak, creation's whole gimmick is pointless and you end up just breeding monsters like the other classes, without anything really making them unique. All the mechanics are so different I can't even really explain my feelings on Creator, it wouldn't make any sense now after the skill tree was added.

Kinda felt like the dev focused more on Evolution gameplay than the other two for a while at least. I dunno if that's changed. I couldn't find it entertaining the couple of times I tried it. The game changes so much though, who knows. It's completely different than what it started out as.

The question I always have in new versions: Is the shop fixed yet? Lol. The UI in there has always been a nightmare. Hundreds of items, nothing stacking, and you can only see a handful of items at a time.

Well, I see some of the art has changed again. It appears the shop hasn't changed, lol. Not sure I'm ready to come back to this yet, cool to see some changes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I had already explored said zone for 54% and after reading your message I thought maybe I just got unlucky. This is what it looks like now, and I still haven't found her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the last story exclamation mark, all others just changed to "Nothing left here."

Edit: Posted it on the official Discord. Seems I was just REALLY unlucky.

Last edited:

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
I’m having trouble getting the Linux version to work. When I run it from the shell it sets the current directory, finds the path but then I get “no boot config - using default values” and “(Filename: Line: 476) before the program fails to load. I’m on Manjaro and I’m not really sure what to do. The previous version worked fine so idk?

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
I’m having trouble getting the Linux version to work. When I run it from the shell it sets the current directory, finds the path but then I get “no boot config - using default values” and “(Filename: Line: 476) before the program fails to load. I’m on Manjaro and I’m not really sure what to do. The previous version worked fine so idk?
Don't know if that will solve it as I don't play on Linux myself, but the dev posted on Discord that he didn't upload all the Linux files. Said to download and unpack into the same folder.

Edit: Huh, just saw Daron included those in his post just 4 posts above. But maybe you are as blind as me and missed it as well.

StillSlyMarbo

Nov 7, 2018
Don't know if that will solve it as I don't play on Linux myself, but the dev posted on Discord that he didn't upload all the Linux files. Said to download Mega and unpack into the same folder.

Edit: Huh, just saw Daron included those in his post just 4 posts above. But maybe you are as blind as me and missed it as well.
I did try switching the files but no luck so far.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes