Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Sadly there's no need to balance between those 3 because the actual focus of this game is i think in its exploration & fighting, the farming & breeding part is still barebone
before 0.15 you only needed to get out of the town on rare ocasion and to beat the game. I just bred the shit out untill the main event portal and then entered first with lvl 1 girls tho they hit lvl 20 after the second. And it was the end of the game on very short length (600% diff 0 unlocks)

Iceman1126

Oct 2, 2019
before 0.15 you only needed to get out of the town on rare ocasion and to beat the game. I just bred the shit out untill the main event portal and then entered first with lvl 1 girls tho they hit lvl 20 after the second. And it was the end of the game on very short length (600% diff 0 unlocks)
Yeah, frankly I've always found it easier to win by staying in town than by going out. The absolute easiest strategy was playing Light Druid and starting with two Fairies. Breed them while building up a few Seedlings to turn into Seedling Fairies, and then spam breed Seedling Fairies until you have 10-20 Fairy Dust income per day. Then start breeding Seedling Dragons. Sustain all your XP needs with XP potions.

I don't believe anything about this has changed since v.13 when I did it last, and it let me win easily on maxed difficulty settings. If anything, exploration became LESS useful.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
This game is very good, but it needs pregnancy, I don't understand why all breeding games have that egg mechanic.
Honestly I do not understand, is that perhaps humans are born from eggs and am I an alien or something?

Reactions: 14futas88lolis

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This game is very good, but it needs pregnancy, I don't understand why all breeding games have that egg mechanic.
Honestly I do not understand, is that perhaps humans are born from eggs and am I an alien or something?
It's as simple as some people aren't into it and preg art would require a shit ton of work usually.

Little rant:

Pregnancy is the type of kink that can also interrupt stories and gameplay and shit. It's not like most kinks that you can just throw in an H scene and forget about when it's over. It's like NTR, to really fill it out requires special consideration and gameplay focused around it to a degree. You can't just stop in the middle of some great adventure to figure out how the heroine is going to give birth in most games, or figure out what you're going to do when one of your teammates gets NTR'd away from you. That's branches of gameplay, options requires additional content. That's a lot of work for somebody that probably isn't into the kink. Compare those to like foot fetish or something and it's just throw in a footjob H scene and that's it.

That's why the games with NTR and pregnancy and shit are often ALL about it. Because it really needs to be. The only exception really is pregnancy being a bad end, or the "Monster births magically only take a day or two" type of shit. It's often not just something that can be easily ignored when it starts to cut into gameplay time beyond a simple H scene.

If we're talking about human birth realism, humans take 9 months to give birth, that alone already fucks over any realistic way to depict human births in the majority of games. These are mostly monster girls anyways, they can do whatever they want. In this game we have the issue of time limits, and a monster being tied up with a pregnancy would make things more difficult. The game designed the breeding so the monsters could be taken out of the farm and used elsewhere at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes