crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not really. It is I suppose to some extent, but I doubt you'd be able to completely avoid it. There's not really a toggle to remove or hide futa from the game and pretty much everyone besides the King and Prince are female body-wise, so even the "male" entities wind up shemales anyways. Removing them wouldn't make much sense from a lore standpoint anyways as it would be the equivalent of removing all males or females of any traditional sexually reproductive species.

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
I think I played this game way waaaaaaay back and didn't play it much but thanks to my favorite african warlord I played it again and must say top tier game, gameplay wise no complaints only might want more cg. Really surprised about the complexity this game has.

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
I really, really want to play this because it seems like the sort of game I've been looking for (and the art is stellar) but unfortunately the writing is... Awkward, to say the least. Not in its content, merely the presentation. Broken sentences and grammar make it unbelievably difficult to immerse myself in what honestly seems to be quite an interesting world.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There is a typos section in the Discord if you have any suggested rewrites for things. Pretty sure the dev isn't a native English speaker.

Alkkaid

Dec 9, 2020
Hmm, well, I might try to get around to doing that then, thanks! Though I feel like I might be offering rewrites for half the game's script, if the opening sequence is any indication. XD

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So just grabbed the new version(nuking the old one in the process which was smart,saves gone,great).
Started a endless Druid run thinking its a good idea to get to grips with the system changes while working towards the unlocks again but man,I just cant get a beat on the new stamina changes.
Even with a mostly expenditure free team of the two starters and seedlings/spirit getting anywhere is such a drag.
Team is constantly out of Stamina which severly cuts down on combat ability,recouping takes forever(especially in the beginning)and adding to that,Druid is still shit tier in gathering any kind of money out of the gate(not having the brothel shortcut like Evo and Crea).
Im sure Im just missing the intended gameplay loop here but...just dont see it.
Also fuck kamikaze LavaGirls.
Just...why?

That aside...is it just me or did Crea´s new Avatar make a 180 when it comes to vibe?
Going from mature to mischievous gothic lolita was...unexpected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glad

BlackKatXIII

Nov 23, 2018
So I'm not sure if I'm encountering a glitch, or if I just don't fucking understand something, but after a few days in-game I become unable to do anything in the Sex menu with any of my companions. I can set everything up exactly the same as on the first day, but every attempt brings up the 'Invalid' warning, as though whatever I were trying to do was impossible. Which would be fair, if I hadn't done literally the exact same things with the exact same starter on day 1.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes