mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im confused, i cant go through a portal because im carrying too much but i cant find anywhere to unload items on home or on farm

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
im confused, i cant go through a portal because im carrying too much but i cant find anywhere to unload items on home or on farm
Check "Prep Party" in the bottom left corner. default hotkey is Q. it's the best place to manage inventory IMO. BTW, you need to hold CTRL (or was it ALT?) to move stuff from your party inventory to your stash.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Check "Prep Party" in the bottom left corner. default hotkey is Q. it's the best place to manage inventory IMO. BTW, you need to hold CTRL (or was it ALT?) to move stuff from your party inventory to your stash.
thanks, i did eventually figure it out but its not a very user friendly ui imo. also i managed to get 4k into debt on a portal run and considering i was going 50+ gold and +2 food per day before i left im guessing my extra recruits started eating up profits by going over food budget but like they were with me so how?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
thanks, i did eventually figure it out but its not a very user friendly ui imo. also i managed to get 4k into debt on a portal run and considering i was going 50+ gold and +2 food per day before i left im guessing my extra recruits started eating up profits by going over food budget but like they were with me so how?
a medium sized character takes only 3 food a day, which if bought is only 60 gold, so unless you're spending several days in a single portal trip, it likely isn't the food budget. odds are you probably have a mercenary or something. their daily salary is 400% higher than a regular character. a standard, not elite, soldier from the king has a salary of 300 gold a day.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I'm still learning too, but most of the times, it's not just only the incoming gold/food that matters, but also your saving.
Even if you were to be losing -5 food/day, but had over 80ish saved; you still have a couple of weeks of safe time without having to worry about it.

I would never do something too risky if I don't have that many saved, and especially as the incoming amount for every ressource every day can change really fast depending on a few things, and also, the often displayed green or red number is actually the "report" from the last day, and you have to hover above it to see the REAL expect change for next day.

While I had many issue with about averything really, it's funny butt I never had issue with food.
I always managed.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Food was my bane during my first play through. Now I start with a mushroom farm and ignore it lol

Really though, if you're having trouble with food there's only three real trip I can give
1) Figure out your money first. When the brothel is giving you 10k a day, and another 10k every time you perform, it doesn't matter how much food you're using.
2) Use the tavern quests. You can occasionally get food in bulk for cheap. That's also how I get most of the building resources because I'm too lazy to haul it myself
3) Don't recruit large numbers until you've done tip #1 lol

For basically every play through I do, the only recruiting I do during the first 10 days or so high beauty characters to fill out the brothel and get myself set up on money for the rest of the game. And I absolutely never keep soldiers overnight, even though I regularly use them to boost rep with the king.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
How many time do you need to do it till she join you did it more than 10 time and it still showed 0%
Recruit chance is affected by multiple things:
-the target's lust the moment you try. the closer to 100% lust, the higher the chance. It's a final multiplier from 0-100%.
-the target's energy. it's an additive -20% chance per energy she has left. If the target has 10 energy, yeah that's -200% chance to recruit him/her.
-the target's level. additive -5% per level.
-the energy of the character you're trying to recruit the unit with. -50% final chance multiplier if your recruiter has 0 energy.
-the attractiveness (beauty) of the character you're trying to recruit the unit with, and if the target's preferences have been revealed (seduce them with different bodyparts/sizes before fucking)
-sexual skill of the unit doing the recruiting. +25/50% for master/god.

Mind control needs the target to be at max lust, and your caster to have [MAG>current HP of target]
Mindbender is point-and-click.

TL;DR : exhaust target's energy, use a pretty unit who has energy left. Everything is available in the tooltips in-fight.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Recruit chance is affected by multiple things:
-the target's lust the moment you try. the closer to 100% lust, the higher the chance. It's a final multiplier from 0-100%.
-the target's energy. it's an additive -20% chance per energy she has left. If the target has 10 energy, yeah that's -200% chance to recruit him/her.
-the target's level. additive -5% per level.
-the energy of the character you're trying to recruit the unit with. -50% final chance multiplier if your recruiter has 0 energy.
-the attractiveness (beauty) of the character you're trying to recruit the unit with, and if the target's preferences have been revealed (seduce them with different bodyparts/sizes before fucking)
-sexual skill of the unit doing the recruiting. +25/50% for master/god.

Mind control needs the target to be at max lust, and your caster to have [MAG>current HP of target]
Mindbender is point-and-click.

TL;DR : exhaust target's energy, use a pretty unit who has energy left. Everything is available in the tooltips in-fight.
I finally was able to do it with a 38 % chance and I didn't even need to do it multiple time like the wiki say (or it might be cause she masturbated before doing the recruiting atleast I got her )

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I finally was able to do it with a 38 % chance and I didn't even need to do it multiple time like the wiki say (or it might be cause she masturbated before doing the recruiting atleast I got her )
That wiki entry gave me cancer... the method to start the fight is correct, but "lust works"...wtf man. the person who wrote that entry has no idea how unit recruitment works.

• Haha
Reactions: ifdk

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
This looks horribly complicated for no reason so before I download it can someone tell me how obnoxious this is to play for someone that just wants to bust a nut? I don't need to be able to play one handed but I also dont want to bust out a graphing calculator

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes