tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
No, no. Real, starter units, that do get the traits.
But I figured why I think.
Both for those units, and for my spirits, I had them on a "freeplay" game, where I've been told the difficulty scales, and thus the levels too. I'm limited in term of levels, because I did not clear strong enough potals to "unlock" more levels for my units and spirits. I'll try to clear some and see if I can get them to get higher levels.
I can't tell if we're talking about the same thing or not. What I'm talking about is the ability to get one of your characters up to max level 20, which is really easy to do with the summoned spirits. Outside of taking a starting trait that I'd recommend avoiding, you don't start with any spirits summoned.

The max level you can get a spirit up to has nothing to do with portal hostility or any scaling. I've had max level 20 spirit on day three without ever entering a portal.
1622061675441.png
Capture2.PNG

Each time you level one of these up to max without using the Evolve options, you can use the Reshape option. That'll give it +3 max level. If I were to reshape this one 5 times, it's max level would be 20. Then I can use the fusion menu on the farm to give that max level to another character.

I need to try other characters then.

I'm not sure if it's better to let go of a character I haven't tried everything for yet though, and try someone else.
But again, I didn't find so many great things about the druid either; he's a great jack of all trades, but, strong units rrender him pretty useless in my team, very fast. Be it in term of damage, healing, and leaving only some support role for him.

Maybe I should try some of the others...

What's good about Evo then...? What can she do, or can't do?
I'd just look at them all. They all have a general playstyle you can pick up on that are very different.
The druid is all about making himself stronger. You do this by farming XP and switching up which skill tree you're leveling
Crea seems to be all about making and customizing new units.
Evo is all about customizing existing units and herself, which, in my opinion, is the best of both worlds

For the last two, you get skill points through a ritual skill, instead of through normal XP grinding. This is going to sound way more complicated than it actually is as I write it... You get skill points in each category by performing the ritual action on different characters. Your total skill points is based on the max level of each species combo you ritual. So if you use ritual with a max level 10 lava/lava girl, you'll get 10 points in the lava tree. If you find a max level 15 lava/lava girl after that, you'll get an additional 5 points, because you already had 10 in that category. If you find a max level 10 lava/shadow, you'll get another 10 in lava, and 10 in shadow. So you're constantly looking for higher max level versions of basically every species combo.

For Evo, I really like her specific stuff. I love being able to modify every characters perks without having destroy them through fusion or changing them to a new species (which breaks unique characters). I also love her shape changing system. The special hybrids all have unique forms that give you unique abilities sets. She has her own super strong special forms. And she has the chimera form which has the potential to be super broken. I always end up using this to max out my magic stat so that spirits spawn with level 9/10 genes off the bat. And if you get the telekinesis perk from the library, it basically turns you into a murder machine.

it also really encourages you to find a large variety in characters. You constantly need more species combos to get skill points, which also gives you easy library turn ins. And you constantly want to find new perks to spread around, so you're always looking for characters with the perks you're hunting for.

Plus nothing is locked out for Evo. I kept running into things I wanted to do but couldn't on the other two.

Plus the non accurate wikia for many things, so yeah...
I do get some maybe newer chars, not even on there, while not even being sure of how I did get them, and what I can do witth them. Like that lust damage based human girl.
I mostly ignore the wiki for anything other than looking up spell combos for creating new spells. It's missing a ton of info, and despite my love of writing wayyyy tooo long of forum posts, I can never keep myself interested in updating wikis lol

Edit: FIXING MY FORMATTING!

Oh another tip!

Fishing and milking are your friends. If you don't have another use for a character, have them doing one or the other. XP potions are awesome, look up what you need for them lol

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
You're going to need to play each MC at least once if you want to find the alternate ending on your own without spoiling yourself. They all have their own story and interactions as well.
I'll give it a try then.
That's the better way of learning after all, even though I still haven't tried even a third of the druid actual skills yet.

Their gameplay and win/snowball conditions are all unique and will make you change the way you play. Difficulty wise, Creation is the hardest to get rolling, Evolution and Druid are much easier. BTW since you're playing Viridion, have you challenged your own father yet? That's one of the main things about playing as him to open up the gameplay and power ramp.
I haven't; I noticed you could from the start, but...
I have a feeling it's maybe for a "quick alternative ending" or something like that.
I should try in my freeplay that too.

I can't tell if we're talking about the same thing or not. What I'm talking about is the ability to get one of your characters up to max level 20, which is really easy to do with the summoned spirits. Outside of taking a starting trait that I'd recommend avoiding, you don't start with any spirits summoned.

The max level you can get a spirit up to has nothing to do with portal hostility or any scaling. I've had max level 20 spirit on day three without ever entering a portal.
View attachment 1214679
View attachment 1214681

Each time you level one of these up to max without using the Evolve options, you can use the Reshape option. That'll give it +3 max level. If I were to reshape this one 5 times, it's max level would be 20. Then I can use the fusion menu on the farm to give that max level to another character.
Yes.
Both of them were indeed locked.
I just cleared a higher level portal, and now, both my spirits AND my two "starter" units CAN level up to lvl 17.
I guess I need just a little higer yet portal, and then, I'll be able to reach the level 20.
Up until now, it was locked to lvl 12.

I'd just look at them all. They all have a general playstyle you can pick up on that are very different.
The druid is all about making himself stronger. You do this by farming XP and switching up which skill tree you're leveling
Crea seems to be all about making and customizing new units.
Evo is all about customizing existing units and herself, which, in my opinion, is the best of both worlds

For the last two, you get skill points through a ritual skill, instead of through normal XP grinding. This is going to sound way more complicated than it actually is as I write it... You get skill points in each category by performing the ritual action on different characters. Your total skill points is based on the max level of each species combo you ritual. So if you use ritual with a max level 10 lava/lava girl, you'll get 10 points in the lava tree. If you find a max level 15 lava/lava girl after that, you'll get an additional 5 points, because you already had 10 in that category. If you find a max level 10 lava/shadow, you'll get another 10 in lava, and 10 in shadow. So you're constantly looking for higher max level versions of basically every species combo.

For Evo, I really like her specific stuff. I love being able to modify every characters perks without having destroy them through fusion or changing them to a new species (which breaks unique characters). I also love her shape changing system. The special hybrids all have unique forms that give you unique abilities sets. She has her own super strong special forms. And she has the chimera form which has the potential to be super broken. I always end up using this to max out my magic stat so that spirits spawn with level 9/10 genes off the bat. And if you get the telekinesis perk from the library, it basically turns you into a murder machine.

it also really encourages you to find a large variety in characters. You constantly need more species combos to get skill points, which also gives you easy library turn ins. And you constantly want to find new perks to spread around, so you're always looking for characters with the perks you're hunting for.

Plus nothing is locked out for Evo. I kept running into things I wanted to do but couldn't on the other two.

I mostly ignore the wiki for anything other than looking up spell combos for creating new spells. It's missing a ton of info, and despite my love of writing wayyyy tooo long of forum posts, I can never keep myself interested in updating wikis lol

Edit: FIXING MY FORMATTING!

Oh another tip!

Fishing and milking are your friends. If you don't have another use for a character, have them doing one or the other. XP potions are awesome, look up what you need for them lol
Thanks, so many tips. I really notice that this game has WAY TO MANY things to try for me right now.
It's both a good, and a bad thing.
I should be working on my developer skills more, and do less monster girls breeding for sure. :p

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yes.
Both of them were indeed locked.
I just cleared a higher level portal, and now, both my spirits AND my two "starter" units CAN level up to lvl 17.
I guess I need just a little higer yet portal, and then, I'll be able to reach the level 20.
Up until now, it was locked to lvl 12.
Weird

Did you take the difficulty trait that prevents you from summoning new ones or something? Or the starter trait that gives you two to start with? Maybe those two fucky or something. I've literally never been unable to reshape them all the way to 20 immediately.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Weird

Did you take the difficulty trait that prevents you from summoning new ones or something? Or the starter trait that gives you two to start with? Maybe those two fucky or something. I've literally never been unable to reshape them all the way to 20 immediately.
Have you ever played in "freeplay" duration for a game though?
It seems it change the way difficulty and level scales totally.

1622107767292.png

But yeah. I didn't pay attention to that initially.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Have you ever played in "freeplay" duration for a game though?
It seems it change the way difficulty and level scales totally.

View attachment 1215553

But yeah. I didn't pay attention to that initially.
lmao, weird. Yeah, I just tried it and that's definitely a free play thing. I played a lot in free play, but never while trying to actually min/max a team super hard. And I didn't push level caps that early into a free play game. I'm surprised it lets you waste your time trying to reshape at max level, it just resets you back to 1 without doing anything.

I guess that's another reason why I wouldn't bother with free play, personally.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
How much HP does it have? Is it something you can burst down real quick like?
Like other giants, meaning you'd better get ready for it.
The lower the portal hostility score, the lower the level of the giant will be, so the lower its hp will be. its unique abilities will stay the same, though. In a hostility 3 portal, the one i met had 170 hp.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Like other giants, meaning you'd better get ready for it.
The lower the portal hostility score, the lower the level of the giant will be, so the lower its hp will be. its unique abilities will stay the same, though. In a hostility 3 portal, the one i met had 170 hp.
Oof, that's going to be painful.

I haven't looked yet, is there an achievement for killing it in the first 30 days? And if so, does it give anything cool?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Oof, that's going to be painful.

I haven't looked yet, is there an achievement for killing it in the first 30 days? And if so, does it give anything cool?

Yes there's an achievement for it.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
This isn't related to anything, but can I just say that I really like the essences addition. Some of these are super fun and complete change how I approach the game.

Yes there's an achievement for it.

Arothusi

Mar 7, 2018

I feel so dumb for not thinking of that. Thanks for the detailed walkthrough there, really helped me.

Reactions: tehlemon

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Can you recruit a bee girl by fucking her in this version or do you need mind control ?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes