Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
Ok guys I'm back. I had a major issue in my life and needed to process it before I could continue with this project. I am not promising any release dates, but at least I have started looking at the story again. And if everything goes as planned I will try to do some writing, maybe some rendering later tonight. Sorry about the delay, but sometimes life throws you a curve ball and there's not really much you can do to stop it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
There is incest, religion and planned exhibitionism ;)
Game is going to be awesome. But... need pregnancy in the future too
So.... will it have it later? slutlabs
About pregnancy; Maybe, I haven't planned that far ahead yet. The story needs to progress the way I see it in my mind. I won't add things unless I feel it's the natural progression of the story. I am however open to it, so it might go there. But if it does, that will be far in the future. Probably the end of the story... IF that is where it goes.
Sorry I can't give you a clearer answer. I just haven't pictured a pregnancy scenario in my mind as of now, and can't yet see if/where it would fit in the story.

Edit: This is how I see the story now, but it's supposed to get more and more fucked up as it progresses. I also just had a thought regarding pregnancy that might fit. Maybe Dorothea is supposed to give birth to Lucyphur in her human form through incestual impregnation, to solidify her connection to the real world... Don't know, just thinking out loud. I'll update the planned tags if/when a decision is made. I might also put it up for a poll. But as I said, if it happens it will be near the end of the story.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
will you add bestiality like dog ?
Have imagined a scene where Lucyphur draws Dorothea's eyes towards a horses dick while corrupting her mind. Which would be sort of flirting with bestiality, but I haven't decided on whether or not I should go there. I am also sort of open for flirting more with the bestiality theme, but I am not thinking actual penetrative sex with animals as of now.
I might put this theme up for a poll if I have a scenario in mind that fits the story, to see if this is what people want. But more likely than not, this would be "bestiality light", without actual penetrative sex.

Edit: This is how I see the story now, but it's supposed to get more and more fucked up as it progresses. So my mind might go crazy places in the end with an animal gangbang, or fucking an animal on the church altar in front of the congregation. (I am NOT saying this is planned, just saying the story is supposed to get crazy in the end.)

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Have imagined a scene where Lucyphur draws Dorothea's eyes towards a horses dick while corrupting her mind. Which would be sort of flirting with bestiality, but I haven't decided on whether or not I should go there. I am also sort of open for flirting more with the bestiality theme, but I am not thinking actual penetrative sex with animals as of now.
I might put this theme up for a poll if I have a scenario in mind that fits the story, to see if this is what people want. But more likely than not, this would be "bestiality light", without actual penetrative sex.

Edit: This is how I see the story now, but it's supposed to get more and more fucked up as it progresses. So my mind might go crazy places in the end with an animal gangbang, or fucking an animal on the church altar in front of the congregation. (I am NOT saying this is planned, just saying the story is supposed to get crazy in the end.)
I could see all of that happening, hopefully it does get to that point hehe

Ser-G

Jun 15, 2020
Ok, I started working on the VN again last night. Was able to write a little and do some renders. Still haven't gotten into the "flow" so to speak. But the story is at least moving forward again.
Finally! Great news.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Ok, I started working on the VN again last night. Was able to write a little and do some renders. Still haven't gotten into the "flow" so to speak. But the story is at least moving forward again.
I can give you some branching ideas if you like, something to help latch and build on?

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
I am starting to get back into the flow of writing with a little help from Achilicheese and am working on renders. I can confirm that there will be pregnancy, I know some of you guys really want that. It's added to the planned tags. It will however be towards the very end of the story, so don't hold your breath.
As far as chapter 2 goes, I've written around 400 lines of dialogue so far. Father Jonathan has just arrived at the farm. And the summoning ritual will be done as night falls.
I have around 50-100 lines of dialogue to go, and it will take me several days to render everything but I am getting close to the end of chapter 2.

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I am starting to get back into the flow of writing with a little help from Achilicheese and am working on renders. I can confirm that there will be pregnancy, I know some of you guys really want that. It's added to the planned tags. It will however be towards the very end of the story, so don't hold your breath.
As far as chapter 2 goes, I've written around 400 lines of dialogue so far. Father Jonathan has just arrived at the farm. And the summoning ritual will be done as night falls.
I have around 50-100 lines of dialogue to go, and it will take me several days to render everything but I am getting close to the end of chapter 2.
Can't wait to see what's next. Your game already is very solid!

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Do you play as the son with possession/demon powers, or the mother, Or a demon that possesses the son but you can posses woman(mother for now) if you want? hope mind control/hypnosis comes soon

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes