Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
If you don't mind, I agree with the others, keep the MC short and with the correct penis size for a young boy and the mother shaved. Would be great if the mother had a super kinky bi-sexual fetish that she's been suppressing. The young boy brings his female friend over and she stays the weekend because her parents are out of town........

HernFha

Aug 15, 2021
If you don't mind, I agree with the others, keep the MC short and with the correct penis size for a young boy and the mother shaved. Would be great if the mother had a super kinky bi-sexual fetish that she's been suppressing. The young boy brings his female friend over and she stays the weekend because her parents are out of town........
I agree to fix young boy penis size to small or look normal for his body not too big. But I think mom should be hairy. Because their clothes were like they were before 1900s, it made me think that women of those times wouldn't shave their pubic hair.

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
The size is fixed in current version. It will stay like this. He is shorter than her, but not as short as he was. As a previous user suggested; She might get a visit from her sister and niece when she gets "sick".
When it comes to kinks, its more about what the demon wants. But she might of course end up enjoying it, whether she wants it or not.

HernFha

Aug 15, 2021
The size is fixed in current version. It will stay like this. He is shorter than her, but not as short as he was. As a previous user suggested; She might get a visit from her sister and niece when she gets "sick".
When it comes to kinks, its more about what the demon wants. But she might of course end up enjoying it, whether she wants it or not.
so do you have her picture in naked? may i see it?
did she have armpit hair too?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Won't share naked pictures of her before it is released in the game, I think it ruins the fun. No armpit hair.
I'm sorry you changed Michael's size.
In the demo, Michael was starting to take an interest in his mother. please continue like this.
please don't let MC suddenly get horny and fuck with his son.

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
I'm sorry you changed Michael's size.
Sorry I had to do that for my own sake, I felt horrible when people said they thought he looked like he was 6. That was never what I intended.
In the demo, Michael was starting to take an interest in his mother. please continue like this.
please don't let MC suddenly get horny and fuck with his son.
Don't worry that won't happen. She's not the kind of person that would do that. It's all about her losing control to the demon. The demon will for example make her do stuff like masturbate. She will hate it and fight her every step of the way. But she might still end up having an orgasm. The demon will of course go beyond just making her masturbate. I haven't written specifics yet. All I can say is that it will get perverted. It's more of a horror story than a romance story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zefki

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Well....when it comes to me....I always LOVE tall girl content...If he has a very tall sister.....keep1 ´em coming :D

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
Just giving you guys a heads up. I am struggling with rendering images for a scene. They keep turning out grainy. I don't know how to fix it. (See Untitled.png) I have tried rendering some of the images with only the characters and some furniture, using the rest of the room as a backdrop. But I am unable to do lightning properly when doing it like this. (See Untitled2.png.)
The scene is a two part conversation in church office, it contains no erotic content. So for now I am leaving it as is, despite knowing it's not good enough. This is to avoid delay of release of next chapter as I have no idea how long it will take me to figure out how to do the scene right. Everything else is rendering as it should. I will probably go back to fix it at some point, but for now I hope you can ignore the sub-par quality of the scene.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Wolfmots

Apr 9, 2021
Just giving you guys a heads up. I am struggling with rendering images for a scene. They keep turning out grainy. I don't know how to fix it. (See Untitled.png) I have tried rendering some of the images with only the characters and some furniture, using the rest of the room as a backdrop. But I am unable to do lightning properly when doing it like this. (See Untitled2.png.)
The scene is a two part conversation in church office, it contains no erotic content. So for now I am leaving it as is, despite knowing it's not good enough. This is to avoid delay of release of next chapter as I have no idea how long it will take me to figure out how to do the scene right. Everything else is rendering as it should. I will probably go back to fix it at some point, but for now I hope you can ignore the sub-par quality of the scene.

Thank you.
All you need is a good card from Nvidia. :D

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
The concept given in the synopsis seems interesting, but if the story is summarized to the religious woman, the son and the false priest it is something very limited, it would be interesting to put more characters, especially more women.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes