Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
Sigh.. I had apparently saved some scenes with 95% size, while others with 100%. I am sorry. I have to start over again. Sorry for being useless.
I have landed on 95%. It is what it is, sorry to those of you who think its too short. And sorry to those of you who think it's too large. I won't have him smaller. People saying he looked like he was 6 really fucked with me. That was never the idea. He was supposed to be short, and 85% size sounded fine in my head.
Anyways, I've landed on 95%, sorry to those of you who are disappointed.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I thought there were good reasons why the son is too short compared to the mom:p, for example:
1. Illness during childhood blocked his growth spurt, making him midget-like. It is rare condition but possible nonetheless. The person can later probably in his 20s continue growing.
2. Demonic possession of the mom makes her physique giantess-like, taller, sturdier.
3. It will be more relevant to the plot as the story progress.
etc.

For #1, ( plotwise ) causes the mom loves and show more affections towards the son, views and treats him more like a child than an adult, doesn't really mind him being naked, happily bath him herself, lots of hugs and kisses, and/or simply go about doing her business in the house while in her her undies, topless or sometimes fully naked.

Anyway, that 95% size in the image above looks just normal and fine, the son is just slow growth hence why he is shorter than the mom which is perfectly fine. The height difference is negligible and certainly not controversial.

Personally, for me, I don't really have any issue about the height, but I was just curious as to why the son was too short compared to the mom.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
People saying he looked like he was 6 really fucked with me.
This is why we can't have nice things. You basically let puritans on a hedonist website make you censor your game so it'll be less unique and they can feel better about themselves playing it. The potential your game had is now essentially halved. Might as well post it on ResetEra and ask for their opinions too.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sigh.. I had apparently saved some scenes with 95% size, while others with 100%. I am sorry. I have to start over again. Sorry for being useless.
I have landed on 95%. It is what it is, sorry to those of you who think its too short. And sorry to those of you who think it's too large. I won't have him smaller. People saying he looked like he was 6 really fucked with me. That was never the idea. He was supposed to be short, and 85% size sounded fine in my head.
I have no issue with that sample picture infact now that the aspect ratio is nolonger weird.
He now looks like a normal if slightly short but possible still growing Son of a medium to above average hight mother.
And not the homunculus Son of an Amazonian Giant which both he and she kindda looked like before.
And I would now be more than willing to check it out once you have completed the rerenders.

Last edited:

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
The picture, actually not bad. Also remember you can always make it slow burn making us see MC "growing" over updates.

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
I´m usually bored by the diskussion about MCs heights.

But this time it is really irritating. He is 18yrs old and his mother is almost 2 heads taller.
The kitchen counter is 1m height at best...which would make him 1,4-1,5m tall tops ?
If his fast wasn´t a dwarf that is very unlikely yet not impossible.
Just an error while creating the renders. No big deal....you already and are reworking it.

Then again I still think it´s ultimately the decision of the creator. If you decide the boy is very short. That´s it.
If I don´t like it...it´s me to go on to other content more to my laking.

But don´t feel "useless" because there are so many fragile egos with the fear of them popping.

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023

But this time it is really irritating. He is 18yrs old and his mother is almost 2 heads taller.
The kitchen counter is 1m height at best...which would make him 1,4-1,5m tall tops ?
If his fast wasn´t a dwarf that is very unlikely yet not impossible.
Just an error while creating the renders. No big deal....you already and are reworking it.

Then again I still think it´s ultimately the decision of the creator. If you decide the boy is very short. That´s it.
If I don´t like it...it´s me to go on to other content more to my laking.

But don´t feel "useless" because there are so many fragile egos with the fear of them popping.
It was kind of wrong thinking on my part. I sort of thought reduce a male size by 15% you'll go from a 90kg male to a 76kg male. But apparently this is not how it works in daz. But as I have said. I am fixing it.
I don't feel useless in general, just got frustrated since I screwed up twice in a row :)

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

You can set his age. Therefore any pleb who actually wants him to be 18 can deal with their own cognitive dissonance regarding his height.

Radnor Arno

Oct 6, 2019
Overview:
Possessed is a kinetic novel about Dorothea, a deeply religious widowed mother living on a farm with her son.
Their local priest is replaced by an imposter with bad intentions, who plants sinful ideas in the mind of the son.
This eventually eventually lead to the demonic possession of Dorothea by the demon Lucyphur.
Lucyphur is a perverted demon, and will end up making Dorothea do all kinds of fucked up stuff. Mostly things related to her son.
There is no sexual content yet. There will be semi-sexual content in next release, which I hope will be next week.
is this a game or a comic? :unsure:

Lolgamer

Apr 3, 2018
85% was perfect :cry:

Reactions: Ara-sH

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
It was kind of wrong thinking on my part. I sort of thought reduce a male size by 15% you'll go from a 90kg male to a 76kg male. But apparently this is not how it works in daz. But as I have said. I am fixing it.
I don't feel useless in general, just got frustrated since I screwed up twice in a row :)
WTF BRUh????

almost every perverted guys here including me loved what you had done in the first release so keep the MC’e height or i will kill myself !!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just make him 10%, so he wil be able to get fully into his mom, kiss her cervix and going back out like when he was born!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes