• Total voters

playerzone

Player
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2022
1671226016894.png

Overview:
Postapo Reportage
tells the story of a reporter who travels to the most devastated parts of our planet. A global war swept through the world 70 years ago and destroyed most of the colonized land on earth. The countries that managed to avoid complete destruction in the old territory of the devastated countries created the so-called zones in which the unconscious survivors live in a post-apocalyptic reality, unaware of the existence of the actual truth​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: playerzone -
Censored: No
Version: Episode One
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Place fix in PostapoReportage-Episode-1-pc\game Otherwise game will not work,sorry for the issue!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.jpg 13.png 29.png 40.jpg 66.jpg 1671226016894.png 93.jpg 100.jpg 112.jpg 125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Looks very interesting. Please consider a mac release in a coming update. Should you need someone to test a mac release I'd be happy to provide that for you.

Reactions: Sofia86

zandalari

May 4, 2019
View attachment 2240693
Are we going to have the Democrats vs Republicans debate?
The traditional parties were too weak and divided. With no central dogma guiding them, they gave in to nuclear fire. Only the pro-NTR and anti-NTR factions had enough life and tenacity in them to survive the apocalypse. The survivors organized themselves into political groups.

The debates got even worse.

playerzone

Player
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2022
Thanks to @Saint Blackmoor a decent overview has appeared! Thanks again!

I thought this was an apocalypse game, got super excited.
It will be,don't worry,just give me some time,I hope you like desert climates ;)

[Prologue]

Fancy way of saying "0.0.001 also here's my Patreon"
I don't force anyone to send me money,and I set up patreon for a different purpose,as soon as it passes verification I recommend you take a look :)

erkper

May 16, 2018
How exactly does 3D Game work in Renpy? I've only ever seen that tag in games with engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
playerzone Have you looked into AI-denoising for some of your renders? it's an extra step that'll help both final result quality and also diminish (perhaps drastically) your render time. I have a graphics card that can do that for me with a program like Blender, but you might be able to find an open-source denoiser online or even rent some processing power from a shared GPU farm for a nominal fee.

Before you ask, no sir, I will not do it for you as I cannot commit the time or my PC to the task. However, I do wish you the best going forward.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The last part of the overview is a bit confusing since the people the MC interacted with seem well aware of what the situation is outside of their 'zones'. Apart from the fact that the quality of the renders needs a lot of improvement, so to does the script. It got progressively worse as the prologue progressed. Also you may need to find a way to make the text field more transparent (maybe a slider).

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote