• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Postapo Reportage [Episode One] [playerzone]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you like the theme of monster girls?

• Total voters

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Just began playing. Looks decent, so far.

One thing I have noticed, almost every comma there is no space between it and the following word. Occasionally, periods have the same issue.

I use TTS (text-to-speech) due to reading difficulties. That is the reason I picked up on this.

I'm looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Postapo Reportage [Episode One] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 62mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: der.Mat

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In regards to the poll, monster girls are fine by me up to a certain point. I draw a line at centaurs and others that have a fully animal top/bottom, Maou-Sama showed me my limits in that regard but Sorcerer taught me I'm just fine with a full on troll female (not the hot WoW type either).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ntr will not be in my game! As for the harem, yes,you can expect it
What about the technicalities of it like swinging, sharing, MMF or any of the Li's fucking some other dude that is not the mc before they get in a relationship with him?
I'd like to cover the question fully in this aspect if you don't mind me asking.
Good luck with the game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The traditional parties were too weak and divided. With no central dogma guiding them, they gave in to nuclear fire. Only the pro-NTR and anti-NTR factions had enough life and tenacity in them to survive the apocalypse. The survivors organized themselves into political groups.

The debates got even worse.
Well, I miss the days when the factions were ass vs boobs.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
i have to say this looks like an original concept and i appreciate it.
but before i try it, is mc a good guy or a scumbag taking advantage of these people int he zones?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote