• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Postapo Reportage [Episode One] [playerzone]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you like the theme of monster girls?

• Total voters

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
A global war swept through the world 70 years ago and destroyed most of the colonized land on earth. The countries that managed to avoid complete destruction in the old territory of the devastated countries created the so-called zones in which the unconscious survivors live in a post-apocalyptic reality, unaware of the existence of the actual truth
The description needs help. Is it google translated? "Colonized land on earth"?
"The countries that managed to avoid complete destruction in the old territory of the devastated countries" Countries inside the territory of countries...?
"Unconscious survivors"?
And lastly missing some sort of punctuation at the end of the whole thing.

"So much plutonium fell..." Modern nukes don't leave behind plutonium. Unless the bomb(s) are maybe a primitive design?
The script really needs some proof-reading.
Funny on the list of valuable items, food is not listed.
Why is the bearded dude you are first talking to named "Leila"?
Even after the apocalypse, "yoga training" still a thing...
On the positive side, cool title screen. I love post-apocalypse themed games. The art work is promising.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Interesting idea. Needs work though. Dialog is a little disjointed, and it rushes from moment to moment. There is little to no real build up as it goes forward. It has potential if it builds on what’s there.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
looks interesting but 150 ish images makes it seem like the game needs to be fleshed out a bit more, ill come back in a few releases

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Well, I miss the days when the factions were ass vs boobs.
They're still around, but iirc, those two merged into the coalition T&A party when they realized their platforms weren't mutually exclusive and they needed to defeat a dark horse Loli candidate. Today, there's still some contentious friction between the "slim thick" and the BBW ends of the party, but they're able to put aside differences to reach common goals.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 2240636

Overview:
Postapo Reportage
tells the story of a reporter who travels to the most devastated parts of our planet. A global war swept through the world 70 years ago and destroyed most of the colonized land on earth. The countries that managed to avoid complete destruction in the old territory of the devastated countries created the so-called zones in which the unconscious survivors live in a post-apocalyptic reality, unaware of the existence of the actual truth​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-16
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: playerzone -
Censored: No
Version: Episode One
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: Google Drive - MixDrop - -
Mac: Google Drive - - -

Place fix in PostapoReportage-Episode-1-pc\game Otherwise game will not work,sorry for the issue!

View attachment 2240558 View attachment 2240559 View attachment 2240560 View attachment 2240561 View attachment 2240562 View attachment 2240636 View attachment 2257020 View attachment 2257021 View attachment 2257022 View attachment 2257023
trying it out and best of luck!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Postapo Reportage [Episode One] Unofficial Android Port

- 62mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote