4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

lio008

Nov 28, 2021
Can't find the Lindworm to save my life. Is there some trigger or is a random spawn. Searched all through the cave a few times and no luck.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Can't find the Lindworm to save my life. Is there some trigger or is a random spawn. Searched all through the cave a few times and no luck.
Go down the bridge to the kobold camp, head right, go up the other bridge.

Reactions: lio008

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
I just ran into a bug that go me stuck in the shop, I can't leave for the forest and can't even advance time by cooking or sleeping.. Is this a known bug ? Does anyone have a fix by any chance ?

DansHampf

Oct 20, 2017
Make sure you have the right potions. Usually people mix up Health/Stamina Potions with Health/Stamina Regeneration Potions.
I selected this arc of the quest line (instead of her getting boned by her dog), but after I caught her in the forest and then wanting to place the trap, I dont have any quests anymore. I also tried grabbing all the required items (even farming the essence so that it is in the inventory) but I dont have any option to place a trap.
Is this a bug or am I missing something..

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I selected this arc of the quest line (instead of her getting boned by her dog), but after I caught her in the forest and then wanting to place the trap, I dont have any quests anymore. I also tried grabbing all the required items (even farming the essence so that it is in the inventory) but I dont have any option to place a trap.
Is this a bug or am I missing something..
Mhhh, there is supposed to be a follow up quest, called "Setting a trap for Annabelle (part 2)" with a discription of "Go to Annabelle's secret spot in the forest." You did click on "complete" in the quest log, right? where the needed ingredients and potions are listed.
After that, go into the general area and another dialogue will pop up. If it doesn't it seemed to be bugged somehow.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
I search for the Annabelle, what triggers the revenge Quest? Linda makes every monday the doggy lucky. Where I can find the lindworm? Over the secend bridge is only the statue of the Godess.

May 23, 2018
I search for the Annabelle, what triggers the revenge Quest? Linda makes every monday the doggy lucky. Where I can find the lindworm? Over the secend bridge is only the statue of the Godess.
Sounds like you’re on an older version, as the lindworm was added in 0.26, try updating?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
How do I do multiple paths for Richard? I decided to go to the cave and picked the Kobold revenge path, but I now seem to be locked out of the other paths and I forgot to make a backup of my save file...

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes