4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Despite trying every option, the screen is still like this. l am sure it is my monitor that does but l want to know if there is any fix? 1648584629361.png

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
random Crow I'm currently play 0.18 and there's a big bug softlocking the game : Sonja just came while masturbating and she got hit at the same time by a bandit. As a result, she can't move anymore and the bandit's attacks no longer register which ultimately softlocks the game.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
random Crow I'm currently play 0.18 and there's a big bug softlocking the game : Sonja just came while masturbating and she got hit at the same time by a bandit. As a result, she can't move anymore and the bandit's attacks no longer register which ultimately softlocks the game.
I tried a bit in the new version and I didn't have this issue. Maybe I got it with this bug fix: stopFappingDamnit.png

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
I didn't expect this game to be as good as it was. It isn't anything like it, (art style maybe?) but for some reason I got Captivity vibes. That shit was awesome, worth 5 bucks easily. If this ever gets finished I'll definitely buy it too.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
This game is great. the ONE THING I wish would/could be implemented into the game is the option for full clothing customization. I kind of hate that the outfits are just set as-is. Would be nice to have the option to remove shoes or go full commando or mix and match items and clothing, or even change the colors of the clothing itself. If this is possible later on down the road, I know I would greatly appreciate it, but if not due to coding or having to rework things, I get it. Just wish developers who allow for clothed sex in their games would start implementing the options to mix and match or remove things from outfits instead of it all being set-in-stone all the time.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
A few suggestions for the next update:
  • Perhaps the amount of essences could also be displayed in the Stored Ingredients sidebar in Pages 1/2? It feels inconvenient (and also rather unfinished) to see only the pickable ingredients and not the monster essences.
  • The Hypnosis Powder should also let you pick your desired sex position with lesser enemies for the ones that have them, like the Slime, the Wolf and the Tongue Lasher. (There is also a bug in 1.18.1 where the item description popup for this item has the same one as Love Powder)
  • A Gallery feature, definitely.. for the traps and especially the Mimic which costs 1 Acid Potion each to trigger and there is an additional chance of Sonja not getting trapped. And also to see the animations that trigger when Linda orgasms during sex with any monster.
  • *Or, alternatively, allow the option of using the Love Powder on the trap items so that they always fail and the sex animation triggers 100% of the time*
  • Inconspicuous Potion feels a bit useless to me as the aggro range isn't reduced by a whole lot. Instead, I would rather prefer the potion make Sonja invisible for one-two minute so that she cannot be attacked by wandering monsters and also not be grabbed by stationary monsters.
  • Maybe being grabbed or attacked by a lot of monsters destroys Sonja's outer clothing over time and leaves her in her underwear?
  • The upper exit of Forest toward the Mansion should also give you the option of returning to the Shop, as does going back the same way from the Mansion lets you pick whether you want to return back to the Forest or the Shop.
  • "Stronger" variants of the monsters possibly, for example green-red-gold slimes, which do more damage, take more stamina during sex but also gives you more essence with each ascending tier of danger. Gives the Dominatrix clothing a bit more use as it can help tackle these monsters.
Pretty good game, fun to speedrun the levels with Runner Potion and Speed Potion equipped with the default clothing. Currently not much else to do after you've unlocked every single outfit and money becomes quite useless (apart from the temporary mechanics which imo cost a little too much to be of any use when managing money for Annabelle along with purchasing outfits).

Last edited:

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
A few suggestions for the next update:
  • Perhaps the amount of essences could also be displayed in the Stored Ingredients sidebar in Pages 1/2? It feels inconvenient (and also rather unfinished) to see only the pickable ingredients and not the monster essences.
  • The hypnosis potion should also let you pick your desired sex position with lesser enemies for the ones that have them, like the Slime, the Wolf and the Tongue Lasher.
  • A Gallery feature, definitely.. for the traps and especially the Mimic which costs 1 Acid Potion each to trigger and there is an additional chance of Sonja not getting trapped. And also to see the animations that trigger when Linda orgasms during sex with any monster.
  • *Or, alternatively, allow the option of using the Love Powder on the trap items so that they always fail and the sex animation triggers 100% of the time*
Pretty good game, fun to speedrun the levels with Runner Potion and Speed Potion equipped with the default clothing. Currently not much else to do after you've unlocked every single outfit and money becomes quite useless (apart from the temporary mechanics which imo cost a little too much for only a single round of a level).
Hey there!
  • I keep it in mind
  • this is already the case
  • gallery will come near the end of development
  • good idea
  • I can make it more effective. an invisible potion might be a thing
  • rather not
  • mhh, yeah, maybe
  • probably not
'Temporary Mechanics' is kinda misleading. The functions there with adding health, stamina and bag space are permanent. I descirbed them as temporary since these mechanics will get integrated into the game a different way. Actually, this will happen with the next update v.0.20

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Hey there!
  • I keep it in mind
  • this is already the case
  • gallery will come near the end of development
  • good idea
'Temporary Mechanics' is kinda misleading. The functions there with adding health, stamina and bag space are permanent. I descirbed them as temporary since these mechanics will get integrated into the game a different way. Actually, this will happen with the next update v.0.20
Thanks for looking into my suggestions :D I shall keep adding more to this single post over time as more things come to my mind, until the next update is available.

ohrunaway

Jan 28, 2019
Really like this game. . My favorite part is the haunted house. . Yes, maybe that's my fetish. . The slut in the haunted house. . will you put it on steam? I've bought it to collect。。 :love:

• Love
Reactions: random Crow

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Really like this game. . My favorite part is the haunted house. . Yes, maybe that's my fetish. . The slut in the haunted house. . will you put it on steam? I've bought it to collect。。 :love:
Happy you like it.
I don't think it will land on steam. When the game is done, it will include some questionable fetishes (like it already does). Not sure if steam would be happy with that.

Reactions: Ahsl

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
The only way to publish it on steam would to make it SFW, and put a patch elsewhere. That would be useless work, and unlike Kagura published game it does not have like a story or anything that make it interesting without the H content, it's a RPG game, but a game that uses H content as part of it's way of working, so without it it could become empty.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Just a heads up for everyone, there is a new version 0.19 in itchio! he released the 0.20 version in patreon :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: random Crow
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes