4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Yrenari

Nov 11, 2021
I have followed them from their previous game and I must say that I spent many hours having fun with them. I will now try your new game which really seems quite interesting. Thanks for the good work.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Since there are feral wolf scenes why no bestiality tag? (I don't mind just wondering).

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I knew it's gonna be a solid/good game, but fuck me I didn't expect to be this good. Now I have to play previous game from the dev!

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Man, you guys are so slow this time :sneaky:

Here is the new public version:
Feel free to update this thread

Reactions: dusty stu

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
Oh, and a offer:
How about telling me what you guys think really sucks in the game (aside from Sonja :sneaky:) and what you think is really cool.
One of each.
I could need more input.
Bad : too focus on the many tentacle and "fetish like" enemys (like plants, slime, now ghosts ecc.)i mean is not a actual bad thing but the lack of more bestiality and actual "normal" sexs act (like werewolf and bandit , i mean there only 2 ) is kinda sad for me , but what ever.
And the missing option of if you what to get stuck or not from the traps (like goblin and mimic) like some kind of potion who higher the grabbing.

good: i personaly like the front scene in this game , especially the one of the goblin and really loved the werewolf

(hope of being of help and sorry in case of some mispelled words)

Reactions: random Crow

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Oh, and a offer:
How about telling me what you guys think really sucks in the game (aside from Sonja :sneaky:) and what you think is really cool.
One of each.
I could need more input.
For the bads :

- I think you should add more sex scenes with humans or at least humanoid creatures like the werewolf. It's starting to have too many "fetish" sex scenes while you can just add "vanilla" ones. I guess more major enemies like the bandit or the werewolf would do ? The mansion needs its own anyway, like a vampire or a zombie for example ;

- Also, I think the bag is getting too small now we have a new location to explore. And not only that, the enemies will respawn if we choose to return to the forest from the mansion or vice versa. A bigger bag would be necessary to avoid wasting time between crafting, exploring and sleeping. Gotta watch out for the gossips, you know ?

As for the goods :

- It's nice to see frontal sex scenes like the one with the werewolf, I hope we'll see more of these in different positions. Maybe for the next major enemy ? It would also be cool to see a different position with the werewolf ;

- I like the crafting system, the potions are quite original and there's a variety of ingredients. Only thing is to add a description to each ingredient like where we can find them, especially the essences.

I also have a small suggestion : you should make a grabbing animation for the enemies so we can see if they're gonna try to have sex with Sonja. It would be clearer for the player to see what the enemy is going to do, either attacking or grabbing. And also, the save/load system. I hope it'll be helpful for your next updates ! Keep up the good work !

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Oh, and a offer:
One of each.
I could need more input.
Good:
+ Love the variety of enemies you face. Especially enjoy the beasties
+ Enjoy the dialogue system. Can be dom or sub.
+ Like the by-play between the sisters

Bad:
- Need to unify the craft/sell/store-inventory menus. I get confused and end up throwing away a crafted potion every play-through. v0.18 =)
- Would like some kind of 'tell' with the bandit-conversation so I better know which option to pick
- Inventory space seems a little too small. Perhaps add a shop with upgrades available, including more inventory space? v0.18 =)
- Really need a better walk animation. Add some tit/ass bounce while we're at it <3

Personal Request:
+ Pregnancy Mechanics! Egg-implantation! Semen-inflation! :p
+ Dripping white goo after she gets fucked. As she explores the forest she leaves a trail of goo behind her for a while after each sex scene.
+ Sister on Sister love scenes!
+ Sonja/Linda 3-some with a customer!
+ Futa potion for the sisters! Double team that other potion-seller cunt!

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
is public

Jul 28, 2019
random Crow

Probably not what you are asking but how about a Linux version? The good news is that it plays under Wine (Potion Shop 17.1 with Wine 7.2 to be specific) but the bad news is that it lags like all hell.

(Made the mistake of downloading before checking the OS requirements... and then, well, why not try it. But given the second or so delay after each click :( I am not sure that I will continue. )

Enjoyed the bit I did play, delays aside.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
random Crow

Probably not what you are asking but how about a Linux version? The good news is that it plays under Wine (Potion Shop 17.1 with Wine 7.2 to be specific) but the bad news is that it lags like all hell.

(Made the mistake of downloading before checking the OS requirements... and then, well, why not try it. But given the second or so delay after each click :( I am not sure that I will continue. )

Enjoyed the bit I did play, delays aside.
I think the WebGL version should work on every OS? Correct me if I am wrong. I have no experience at all with Linux so I can't say much about it.
It's not optimal that I can't make a Linux/Mac build on Windows and vice versa. There IS the possibility of OS emulators to work around that, but this is a whole new topic for me...

wersadfert

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you for the input, guys!
Please keep going!
And enjoy this meme in the meantime:

View attachment 1646791
Ok, I'll insert my 5 cents.
Something more to do in the forest:
1. Add something like loot bags, that need potions or other resources to open them, like locked chests that require acid potions to open, or enemies guarding them, or some kind of magic enchantment that prevents them to open and requires potion of dispel. Probably should have something valuable in them like sellable trinkets/wardrobe items(if such system is planned)/potions/recipes/money... You get the idea.
2. ^ as above, but with locations that have many plants, like glades with a lot of shrooms or meadows with flowers etc. Probably should be guarded or otherwise made difficult for player to reach them.
3. Some non hostile npcs, like travellers, merchants, monks, magicians, witches, wandering knights, hunters, woodcutters, maybe some nonhumans like goblins/orcs. You know, usual medieval fantasy folks.
4. Some difficulty scaling to sort all this mess above that I wrote, like during morning/day it's relatively easy to traverse and during night it's more dangerous. Enemies and plants can be sorted that way, like werewolves and more dangerous animals are active at night, but less dangerous creatures and bandits active during the day.
Something to do in town: ? I don't know, I guess this is early in development so I won't say anything here.
Time mechanic:
Do you really need it that fluid? As a player it kinda difficult and not really fun to have to time manage. Besides we already have to keep all these potions/ingredients in our mind. Isn't it easier to just separate it to Morning/Day/Evening/Night to give players an easier looking schedule? Or early morning/late morning/day/early evening/late evening/night if you want to have more time slots.
Quests and dialogue:
More please, with hostile npcs, non hostile npcs, with town citizens/merchants/shop patrons/guards/city officials, with your sister. I want more please :)
Graphics:
I would rather play game that has shitty/mediocre graphics but deep gameplay and interesting story, than boring game that plays like visual novel. So please don't listen to the haters, your graphics are good.

Reactions: random Crow
Sep 22, 2017
It's not optimal that I can't make a Linux/Mac build on Windows and vice versa. There IS the possibility of OS emulators to work around that, but this is a whole new topic for me...
It's been a long time since I've worked with Unity but I was under the impression that Windows could build to both Mac and Linux.
Unless something has changed, if you only have Windows available in the target platform dropdown (in the build settings), then you need to add the Linux and Mac modules to your Unity installation through the hub.
Of course, testing is another issue entirely if you don't have a computer with the target platforms available. (Linux is easy enough with booting from USB, Mac not so much)

Reactions: feelotraveller
Jul 28, 2019
I think the WebGL version should work on every OS? Correct me if I am wrong. I have no experience at all with Linux so I can't say much about it.
Yes the WebGL version works (and better too). I overlooked it because it was not included in the OP. Still my preference would be to play the game while offline.

I'm not a developer. Things may have changed in Unity over the last few years but assmuming they haven't it should be relatively easy to cross-compile the game for Linux (and possibly MacOS too for that matter) using your Windows machine. See:

Reactions: warships696969
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes