Nov 20, 2017
New version is up on patreon:

Updates:

• new elite enemy: The Werewolf
  • clothes for Linda:
    • standard dress, nude, nightgown
    • dialogues activate the new clothes
    • every clothes comes with certain effects, like it is with Sonja's outfits
    • clothes can be swapped in the closet, as long as linda has the appropiate inhibition
  • new trap: Statue
    • has a chance to appear at one, certain location in the forest
    • works like the tree trap: risk <-> reward
    • if successful, then the statue recover Sonja's health and stamina to her maximum.
    • if unsuccessful, then the statue demands a tribute...
  • 2 new dialogues
  • a new option in the settings that let you deactivate certain fetishes (spider, futa) and replaces those scenes with a short description

Changes:

• coins that linda earns via sex is now connected to her outfit and not her inhibition

oralfixation

Jun 1, 2021
i actually enjoy the old "combat" mechanic, the multiple options and reactions were both hot and engaging, just hope it can be interesting after hours of gameplay also hope there will be more human looking characters. I think the game could mix the new "combat/sex" mechanic with the old one, the new one is too quick and boring.

Hope they introduce items like a alchemist bag that ocuppies 1 space and lets you craft up to 2 options on the field and an escape roupe kinda of item, occupies one inventory space in exchange of leaving the map whenever you like.

Last edited:

frid

Apr 25, 2017
you know there is a new version.. right? v. 0.17.1 to be precise. There is a new area, new enemies.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
.16 is public

DL:

Patch notes:

Reactions: SinnatiCint

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Suggestions to the Dev: Make the direction your character is facing the enemy determine the scene. Seems like the same scenes like to trigger on elite enemies regardless of how you face them. Having it determined by weather the back or front is facing the enemy gives the player a little choice in what they want to see without needing a menu or anything. Also wouldn't mind seeing slight scene variations for non-elite enemies based on arousal, easiest example that comes to mind would be being on her hands and knees instead of flat down for the wolf, or even on her back. The shop scenes are nice but having states of undress for sonja as her inhibition goes down would compliment the outfit system nicely. Having her pull down the top part of her blue dress for BJ scenes for example would add some nice visual flare. Also don't know if its planned but having an option for the MC to also do shop scenes might be nice going forward. They could crank gossip through the roof if you do them but could be implimented by having certain customers using the exclamation system above their heads to provide the option in an unobtrusive way. Gives a nice alternative for when you need just a little extra at the end of the week.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The game won't start.
I see a brief splash screen with a progress bar, then nothing.
*sad perv*

Sep 24, 2020
Suggestions to the Dev: Make the direction your character is facing the enemy determine the scene. Seems like the same scenes like to trigger on elite enemies regardless of how you face them. Having it determined by weather the back or front is facing the enemy gives the player a little choice in what they want to see without needing a menu or anything. Also wouldn't mind seeing slight scene variations for non-elite enemies based on arousal, easiest example that comes to mind would be being on her hands and knees instead of flat down for the wolf, or even on her back. The shop scenes are nice but having states of undress for sonja as her inhibition goes down would compliment the outfit system nicely. Having her pull down the top part of her blue dress for BJ scenes for example would add some nice visual flare. Also don't know if its planned but having an option for the MC to also do shop scenes might be nice going forward. They could crank gossip through the roof if you do them but could be implimented by having certain customers using the exclamation system above their heads to provide the option in an unobtrusive way. Gives a nice alternative for when you need just a little extra at the end of the week.
all of this. pretty much sums up everything I'd love to see in this game. it is pretty good so far though. also, I know it's a kind of niche thing to ask to implement, but I'd love to see either inflation or pregnancy added in some way.

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Not really. Maybe some oviposition at maximum.
I might need to specify that: Having a baby with a Bandit is probably something that would take way to much effort in terms of game making. So many questions need to get answered, if Sonja gets pregnant by a human.
But getting railed by a slime or an insect which results in a quick birth, where i don't need to adjust all the animations in terms of adding a pregnancy belly, is totally fine.
I can see that happen eventually.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
...adding a pregnancy belly, is totally fine...
I'd like a pregnant belly

I like the concept of the game but not sure I'm into it 100% yet.
The initial tutorial is good on how to pick herbs, how to use the different combat potions. However the combat seem clunky, I have difficulties having her face the correct way. Even if I look at the enemy and press my sleep thing she turn around and it miss.
I guess it's trial and error on how many "love potions" is required for each of the enemies.
The interaction with an entrance enemy having the heart above them seem random, sometimes the sex happens instantly, sometimes not at all.
Perhaps a complaint would be that the inventory is too small. as the forest reloads each time you enter you will have to deliberately skip areas and herbs to get further than you were before, even though you can outrun the enemies you might end up having a bunch of them following you to a specific spot

What I would like to see and which would have helped me getting started is the rest of the game.
How did I create potions and where?
How do I sell potions?
I found the pot and the corresponding icon by clicking on the things out on the right.
But thought the potions were crafted by clicking the ingredients and not the potion itself as it turned out how to create the potions.
Also as you use the potions collecting the herbs as well as selling them I see a potential problem with economy and grinding of the things.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes