4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
"Huh, I got nothing better to do... I think I'm gonna try this game I found on F95, and-"

"It seems your browser does not support running Unity WebGL content from file:// urls. Please upload it to an http server, or try a different browser."

"... darn"
try this ?

This is for playing the game in the firefox browser:
1) download and install firefox
2) click the url section and enter: about:config
3) accept that you are an independent adult
4) search for: privacy.file_unique_origin
5) change the boolean to false

Reactions: iamnot18

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Damn, please, have us go back to the old Unity format with the 0.14. Got it to work, but LOTS of hoops to jump through.

StarRReeper

Aug 31, 2019
Does the developer have any problems? why he moved the game to this format, I'm definitely not going to download firefox for the sake of one game

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Seems completely retarded to download the game only to have to play it through a browser when it had a perfectly good standalone client before ._.

knolden

Jul 22, 2017
Hello people on the forum!

Here is the link to the Windows version.

That you apparently cannot seem to find.

See if you did your research and actually bothered to look around for a few clicks you would find that the windows client version of the game is available on Crows home page and on Itch.

Anyways.

I shall help you this time.

Do remember what his site is for next time instead of screaming in caps lock yes?

Yes these are 0.13 but on his patreon 0.14 exists in the same format.

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
cant even get it to play ...and thats if the index thing is the game.... if not idk wtf to do i even downoaded some webgl player and firfox nun the stupid shit works can u make this game run easier

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
I managed to get it to work in chrome:

1. Open a Chrome browser window and go to chrome://settings
  2. Scroll down to Show Advanced settings at the bottom of the page
  3. Scroll to the System section. Ensure the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox is checked (You'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect) Then, enable WebGL.
  4. In your Chrome URL bar, go to chrome://flags
  5. Ensure that WebGL is enabled, and not disabled (You'll need to relaunch Chrome for any changes to take effect)
You may also need to:

Due to security reasons Chrome will not load local files by default. Get the url of your Chrome Installation path to your chrome installation e.g C:\Users\-your-user-name\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application> Launch the Google Chrome browser from the command line window with the additional argument ‘–allow-file-access-from-files’.

Either way its a lot of hassle for a small update

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Wasn't perfect, but there's just not much to this game and it was was already kind of boring before because of the lack of content. Now it's just dull.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Regarding the tags:
I don't think the protagonist's home justifies the game to be tagged as a "platformer". So I'd strongly suggest to remove that tag.
Also while at it, one could add the "vaginal sex" (most scenes) and "anal sex" (at least with a goblin while stuck in a tree). Furthermore "bestiality" (wolf) and "tentacles" (plants).

Last edited:
Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
random Crow
Got stuck in the forest. Entered from the N and couldn't get back out because the bandit was blocking me. Died with a full inventory ><

bruh.png

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes