3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Okyo, instead of rendering everything twice how about you just use a simple shader over the same picture for different time of the day?

Morning shader
Daylight shader
Evening shader
Night shader
Only 1 shader for filament that works properly.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Last edited:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I'm not mad about 1-star reviews...
I am a bit annoyed that some retard rated the game based on false claims and mislead others.

Last edited:

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Not liking the game is fine, i don't like 90% of games on this site but throwing insults at the dev and cursing in the review i mean really...c'mon!

dragontern

Feb 3, 2022
PoVestiChildhoodDrama-3.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
the torrent is stuck on connecting to peers (it's not my PC for sure)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You should add more options to choose NTR. For example, in the Bella anal scene, it would be cool if you added a choice there to watch Keen fuck her. Anyways, awesome game!
I agree with this, I still want to see the very first scene with Keen in the bedroom with his mum.

That said, the story is very intriguing, like both Keen and the mum completely forgot what happened in the bedroom and we don't know either. It's interesting but if I had the choice, I would actually prefer to see what happens in the bedroom after the door closes.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I agree with this, I still want to see the very first scene with Keen in the bedroom with his mum.

That said, the story is very intriguing, like both Keen and the mum completely forgot what happened in the bedroom and we don't know either. It's interesting but if I had the choice, I would actually prefer to see what happens in the bedroom after the door closes.
The scene you mentioned is available with v3.5 gameplay.

Reactions: Notretsam
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes