3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
OkyoTales is there a plan for episodes to be released for free after some time or not at all?
its been more than a month now for ep3, everybody who wanted to buy it bought it?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It looks so much better than the old Episode 1! Wow! :love:

Free previews from Patreon:

View attachment 3186365 View attachment 3186366 View attachment 3186368 View attachment 3186369
It really looks better, but in such cases I am in favor of the developer moving on, spending strength, energy and time to move forward in revealing the story and plot. Naturally, in this case, we, the users, will see the improvements and progress of the developer in using the tools for creating 3D drawings. Going back to the past, even in order to improve it, is not the best way to spend such a valuable resource as time. But this is just my opinion, I don't impose it on anyone.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Imagine after playing Episode 3 you go back to the old Episode 1. Lol, it's rough!o_O

Reworked Episode 1 is perfect for the new players and it would be a great first game for Steam if Okyo decides to expand his audience there!

Last edited:
Reactions: OkyoTales

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
It really looks better, but in such cases I am in favor of the developer moving on, spending strength, energy and time to move forward in revealing the story and plot. Naturally, in this case, we, the users, will see the improvements and progress of the developer in using the tools for creating 3D drawings. Going back to the past, even in order to improve it, is not the best way to spend such a valuable resource as time. But this is just my opinion, I don't impose it on anyone.
Very true, but I had to rework episode 1 as it look TERRIBLE.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes