3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You could not be any more vague with your replies.

someone asks you if there are any updates and you say today but took me asking before you said patreon only.

Yet again, someone asks for info regarding if it is out. you're like not yet, but that is it, no reason was given for why it was not out yesterday like you said or when it be out, or when it be available here on F95.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
You could not be any more vague with your replies.

someone asks you if there are any updates and you say today but took me asking before you said patreon only.

Yet again, someone asks for info regarding if it is out. you're like not yet, but that is it, no reason was given for why it was not out yesterday like you said or when it be out, or when it be available here on F95.
I wasn't happy with the results. So I went on and reworked the videos. Added a bit more content than planned + rework of Jimmy and Izzy.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
There will be more than one because this release is just ~18% of planner content for episode 2.
How soon? If possible, I want to release it now... but I simply can not.
All of my free time goes into this project.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Just played WoW (World of Warcraft) and i had a wild idea about a crossover between WoW and Povesti! How about an orc character banging Izzy in a parallel dimension? :p

What do you guys think?

images.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
jeez, the last part was released on the 8th on Patreon but still not released here, this dev is taking the piss. You're just controlling this thread to delay releasing your game updates here for as long as possible.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes