3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
jeez, the last part was released on the 8th on Patreon but still not released here, this dev is taking the piss. You're just controlling this thread to delay releasing your game updates here for as long as possible.
I agree with you that there was not a free update in awhile. Development time is the issue.

Okyo wants to have some exclusive updates on Patreon before he releases anything free here otherwise why is anybody gonna pay for Patreon?

It would be ideal to have 2 updates each month: 1 for Patreon and 1 free for F95zone.

Okyo needs to find a rhythm on how to develop an update every month like a clockwork.

0.jpg

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I agree with you that there was not a free update in awhile. Development time is the issue.

Okyo wants to have some exclusive updates on Patreon before he releases anything free here otherwise why is anybody gonna pay for Patreon?

It would be ideal to have 2 updates each month: 1 for Patreon and 1 free for F95zone.

Okyo needs to find a rhythm on how to develop an update every month like a clockwork.
yeah but where did their Patrons come from? F95 Zone and the community around it, that is most likely where the Patrons came from.

If you're going to take advantage of everything having your VN on F95 Zone gives you, then you best release it for free here as well. It seems clear, Okyo isn't happy about having to share it for free, and it "appears" there using controlling there own VN thread to prevent it from being released here.

That ain't right, most other developers have their update released the same day it was released, or 3 days or a week later. It's been 15 days since its patron release was promoted here.

I have no problem waiting some time and giving patrons some exclusivity, but it's been 15 days now and I don't think this is the first time this has happened.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I agree with you. Every time he posts a free update here he gets some new patrons. You are right!

The issue was he was unable to make a full update each month so the free updates started lagging behind.

I hope Okyo wouldn't mind sharing with you a part of our private conversation i had with him on March 8 regarding the promotion of Episode 2 prologue (Episode 2 is not finished yet! More updates are coming for Episode 2 in case you didn't know. It's gonna be huge when complete!).

3.jpg

Okyo needs to find a rhythm for both Patreon and F95zone updates just like Netflix does. People love consistency!

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I agree with you. Every time he posts a free update here he gets some new patrons. You are right!

The issue was he was unable to make a full update each month so the free updates started lagging behind.

I hope Okyo wouldn't mind sharing with you a part of our private conversation i had with him on March 8 regarding the promotion of Episode 2 prologue (Episode 2 is not finished yet! More updates are coming for Episode 2 in case you didn't know).

View attachment 3468432

Okyo needs to find a rhythm for both Patreon and F95zone updates just like Netflix does. People love consistency!
I'm perfectly aware of the time it takes to update Novels.

I don't care about any of that, it was announced on here 15 days ago the update was available on patreon, you and him can come up with all the excuses you want. Okyo is deliberately delaying releasing it on F95 after taking advantage of the benefits f95 provides developers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

I don't care about any of that, it was announced on here 15 days ago the update was available on patreon, you and him can come up with all the excuses you want. Okyo is deliberately delaying releasing it on F95 after taking advantage of the benefits f95 provides developers.
I mean if there is advantage to take why would you not take it?

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021

I mean if there is advantage to take why would you not take it?
There must be an update for the patrons and another one here.
If there is nothing new... what's the point in promoting the game here?
If there is nothing new on my Patreon page... what's the point in subscribing?

Reactions: KiraJames

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
am i missing something? the there's nothing new in the files...
also, still don't get the netorare tag, since there's none

• Hey there
Reactions: OkyoTales
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes