DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
"What if our world is not alone? That there are parallel worlds that are not always friendly to ours? You will find the answers to these questions in this game, which shows the story of one defender, but with one extremely interesting feature.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-03
Release Date: 2021-05-03
Developer: iif8 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1195428_b2.jpg 1195420_f_49.jpg 1195419_f_90.jpg 1195424_b_16.jpg 1195418_b_43.jpg 1195422_d17.jpg 1195423_m5.jpg 1195426_f7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Female protagonist and NTR does that mean the MC has to watch her boyfriend/husband/love interest cheat on her?

Reactions: rokrad

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
and one more, english is not my native english, if someone see grammar mistakes, please write me in PM, Thaks!

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
next game wiil be jRPG with more InterBBC))
Unfortunately you don't win me there - I hate RPG's even more. RPG's were never my thing even when I was a kid in the NES and SNES days... I was more for the Platformers and Puzzle games.

Reactions: darlic

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the renders looks awesome cant deny that.

but since its female protag eh idk.

i'll be honest i wasnt even gonna comment because i have no intention in playing it.

but i gotta give props to the renders they do look pretty good.

im honestly curious to see how well this game will do since female protag games dont usually make alot of money. or are at the very least harder to pull off.

i gotta ask the important question though. can we do a full lesbian path? (avoid dick?)

either way good luck to you dev. (y)

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like some of the tags, female protagonist, urination, exhibitionism. Others don't care for like ntr, please don't put any non-consensual content. If you can avoid the non-consensual, will overlook some other stuff and maybe support the development.

Reactions: darlic

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
well the renders looks awesome cant deny that.

but since its female protag eh idk.

i'll be honest i wasnt even gonna comment because i have no intention in playing it.

but i gotta give props to the renders they do look pretty good.

im honestly curious to see how well this game will do since female protag games dont usually make alot of money. or are at the very least harder to pull off.

i gotta ask the important question though. can we do a full lesbian path? (avoid dick?)

either way good luck to you dev. (y)
thanks for you answer! in the future will be a lot of content, including lesbo. if i get enough supporting, i rework a game to many path to walkrough. thanks for renders, i try it make more realistic with many spot of light and a atmosphere (dust, fog and other) and, how i say, all renders were made in 4k and upscale in FullHD

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Like some of the tags, female protagonist, urination, exhibitionism. Others don't care for like ntr, please don't put any non-consensual content. If you can avoid the non-consensual, will overlook some other stuff and maybe support the development.
Get it, NTR will be in Episode 1, i try upload him in end of this month. Thank for the feedback!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes