3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
no, nope animitaions, but i want to add in the furure
If you're open to suggestions, you might consider adding more poses (with different angulations) instead of simple yet time-consuming animations. The final result could be even better, with lower effort required.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
If you're open to suggestions, you might consider adding more poses (with different angulations) instead of simple yet time-consuming animations. The final result could be even better, with lower effort required.
I will think about it, Thank you!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...lesbian content in the future...the question stays, will it be possible to play a pure lesbian (=100% dickfree) or will it be just some useless sidecontent?
Oh, and dont forget to make the ntr optional (=fully avoidable, not only hidden/skipable) or you lose many potential fans and supporters right away and get many discussions about it here ;)

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hmm...lesbian content in the future...the question stays, will it be possible to play a pure lesbian (=100% dickfree) or will it be just some useless sidecontent?
Oh, and dont forget to make the ntr optional (=fully avoidable, not only hidden/skipable) or you lose many potential fans and supporters right away and get many discussions about it here ;)
How i say later, if i goals support and nearly 300$ in my patreon, i can do this game with many paths to walktrough. All i want, it's doing my our universe with fans))

• Haha
Reactions: laeg

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
The rendering of the game is great, but I'm not interested in the female protagonist.:(
Well, tastes could not be discussed) Next game i wiil do with male characters in parallel world

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What you mean?
No choise to play with? I mean I tryed it out but I skipped all of them. you panned do Kinetic Novel or Chose based game?
So for me I gonna say No Choise No Party.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
No choise to play with? I mean I tryed it out but I skipped all of them. you panned do Kinetic Novel or Chose based game?
So for me I gonna say No Choise No Party.
At the moment - kinetic novel, in the future - simply game with a choice

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
So far just a true demo with no choices. However, the renders are not bad for initial release. Will be watching this going forward.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope the I can be able to avoid Male MC choise. If it optional it will be perfect to just look at his part without choise.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Definitely a concept and a mood. It's pretty clear what this game has to offer...
Except you know... for the game part.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
So far just a true demo with no choices. However, the renders are not bad for initial release. Will be watching this going forward.
Guys, I understand what you want, in the next update I give you a choice: I tell my story from two sides and add several options to the walkthrough

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes