3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, dev!

I watched the prologue - I liked it!
Good renders.
The appearance of the main character is a bit of an amateur, I didn't like it.
If you have her a superhero, she should be in shape;)

Don't change the plot. Someone will always dislike something.
Follow your idea.

Not enough some kind of soundtrack, it would be more interesting.

Good luck with your development!
Thanks for feedback!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
uh what i wanted to add: if this game main kink will be boys (shota) with milf and there won't be very old guys banging this curvy beauty then PLEASE at least make the boys really small and ugly. then i at least can imagine them as aliens or gobliens which would be nice again then. otherwise i like the girl and the hunter idea. look forward to more

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Power of Lust: Prologue v0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iif8

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, I liked this game very much, the main character is great. I just have a question when can we expect the next game update ???

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
game still alive? i would look forward to more - IF it would not be primary shota content. (will there be more kinks?)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So this game gonna be just an huge Prologue? since the titile itself said it's prologue. Just call it "Power of Lust" and prologo and chapeter are in show up in game. Or you just planning bunch of game namdake like that as well:
1) "Power of Lust: Prologue"
2) "Power of Lust: Chapter 1"
3) "Power of Lust: Chapter 2"
4) "Power of Lust: Chapter 4"
and so on?

It would be better if you put that prolog insde the game insteed of keep it on title and other chpaters as well. It just suggestione and make it look like it ain't gonna be be whole large immence prologue, with no other chapters after this.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
So this game gonna be just an huge Prologue? since the titile itself said it's prologue. Just call it "Power of Lust" and prologo and chapeter are in show up in game. Or you just planning bunch of game namdake like that as well:
1) "Power of Lust: Prologue"
2) "Power of Lust: Chapter 1"
3) "Power of Lust: Chapter 2"
4) "Power of Lust: Chapter 4"
and so on?

It would be better if you put that prolog insde the game insteed of keep it on title and other chpaters as well. It just suggestione and make it look like it ain't gonna be be whole large immence prologue, with no other chapters after this.
second variant. right moment i do other chapter with new main charcter, then i rework prologe (i change some characters and add animations)

Reactions: hyperjack38

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
second variant. right moment i do other chapter with new main charcter, then i rework prologe (i change some characters and add animations)
Its the gonna be choise or just no choise (Kinetic Novel)? it almost 1 year we didn't got an update of it. I don't even rememebr if it choise basaed and kinkies are optional

• Angry
Reactions: hyperjack38
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes