3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Try not to get pulled in too many directions by trying to please everyone. That wont work and often ends in failure. Just tell the story the way You want. As long as the plot makes sense and is consistent you will have fans. The most important thing to remember is you need to be clear from the start about what will be in your game and what options the player will have, if any, so you don't end up pissing off the players down the line because they didn't expect certain content and there is no way around it. I get that you dont want to give away the plot but you dont have to in order do that. It will save you a lot of headache if you are clear about things from the start.

Good Luck with your game.
your truth. thanks anyway)

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i mean, you are right in 100%))
Oh, well just keep it in mind. You have already gotten a bunch of requests. Its always good to take some feedback but you cant change direction every time somebody asks for something.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Unfortunately, I don't have friends with good english, thanks for feedback)
I understand that and I also understand that you're just starting so hiring someone to do it may be out of question for the moment. I also think my previous comment may have been a bit too harsh, but anyway, I still maintain the overall idea. If you want your game to thrive you need to find a solution for the english part. I literally lost interest in the story less then one minute after I started playing because the english was so bad that I couldn't follow the story. You're producing a visual novel and as such story is it's main component. If people can't understand it, there's really no point.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I understand that and I also understand that you're just starting so hiring someone to do it may be out of question for the moment. I also think my previous comment may have been a bit too harsh, but anyway, I still maintain the overall idea. If you want your game to thrive you need to find a solution for the english part. I literally lost interest in the story less then one minute after I started playing because the english was so bad that I couldn't follow the story. You're producing a visual novel and as such story is it's main component. If people can't understand it, there's really no point.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it, every comment and i try solve this problem in the next episode!(y)

Reactions: he_found_you

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
At 530mb with plentiful and quality media, this one is a good start for a 0.1. Keep up the good work IIF, looking forward to your next release. Don't hurry you've included just the right amount to get the audience going. Nice one, cheers!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Dear lord Jessica is incredible! Not enough games with realistic MILFs, let alone ones as delightfully T H I C C as Jess (including the ever-so-slightly plush belly - seriously that's hot as hell)

And the giant nips and areolas that just beg to be sucked, tasteful bush... :love:

Just the first release and she's already in my top 5 female protags. Keep up the great work :)

EDIT: Oh, and cumming so hard she pissed herself, in the very first hscene no less? Good shit there~

Last edited:

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Dear lord Jessica is incredible! Not enough games with realistic MILFs, let alone ones as delightfully T H I C C as Jess (including the ever-so-slightly plush belly - seriously that's hot as hell)

And the giant nips and areolas that just beg to be sucked, tasteful bush... :love:

Just the first release and she's already in my top 5 female protags. Keep up the great work :)

EDIT: Oh, and cumming so hard she pissed herself, in the very first hscene no less? Good shit there~
Hell yea, i do her sooo long time! Just stay and tuned! 1.jpg

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Power of Lust: Prologue [v0.1] APK -

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hi, dev!

I watched the prologue - I liked it!
Good renders.
The appearance of the main character is a bit of an amateur, I didn't like it.
If you have her a superhero, she should be in shape;)

Don't change the plot. Someone will always dislike something.
Follow your idea.

Not enough some kind of soundtrack, it would be more interesting.

Good luck with your development!

Reactions: Armelle69
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes