3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ok guys, this is prologue. I don't go so far and i will make you show my story from male character, what you think?
I think if you do that and keep the NTR you will set yourself up for never-ending war in the comments.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From the Overview: with one extremely interesting feature

Sorry, it might be very 'interesting', but without knowledge of what it is, I'm passing on this one. I've got too many games to look at without trying one where the 'interesting surprise' might be a turn off.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Wow iif8 . Now that was a nice Prologue. The Female MC is hot, especially that she is a Wife and Mother. Only issue is that she is a bit chubby. Would be better if she would lose a bit of fat(Because she is a Super Heroine and she needs to be fit) . Rest is good. Looking forward to a lot of Cheating, Incest, Monster, BBC Scenes in this Game. Well done. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Last edited:

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
From the Overview: with one extremely interesting feature

Sorry, it might be very 'interesting', but without knowledge of what it is, I'm passing on this one. I've got too many games to look at without trying one where the 'interesting surprise' might be a turn off.
just stay in tune, man. i really try do it faster, but i want do it more realistic. my pc rendering 24/7 with 2 cards, and i have only 1/4 Episode 1

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Wow iif8 . Now that was a nice Prologue. The Female MC is hot, especially that she is a Wife and Mother. Only issue is that she is a bit chubby. Would be better if she would lose a bit of fat(Because she is a Super Heroine and she needs to be fit) . Rest is good. Looking forward to a lot of Cheating, Incest, Monster, BBC Scenes in this Game. Well done. Eagerly waiting for the next update.
Big thanks, really... Well, this is to hard, but i see a lot of people don't like this, i mean Female MC, NTR, and other. I write, what you want and will future, "someone" take the contol of her fat belly))) in the right moment i add available player John. it will be one story from different points of view, something like a game "Dual family"

Reactions: Jansen

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
just stay in tune, man. i really try do it faster, but i want do it more realistic. my pc rendering 24/7 with 2 cards, and i have only 1/4 Episode 1
I believe you might have missed my point. I understand that this is an early release, and not a finished product. But I would like some clue as to what your 'extremely interesting feature' will be. You don't have to give up the plot. I don't expect any developer to do that. But 'interesting' can mean many things.

Also, from your other comments it seems to me that you don't have much of a plot outline fixed and are willing to change everything based on the whims of your players. Poll-driven plots are another turn off for me. If you are not committed to a vision for your game, I don't care what your 'interesting feature' might be, especially since it seem that you won't know what it is either, until other people tell you. Sorry.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I believe you might have missed my point. I understand that this is an early release, and not a finished product. But I would like some clue as to what your 'extremely interesting feature' will be. You don't have to give up the plot. I don't expect any developer to do that. But 'interesting' can mean many things.

Also, from your other comments it seems to me that you don't have much of a plot outline fixed and are willing to change everything based on the whims of your players. Poll-driven plots are another turn off for me. If you are not committed to a vision for your game, I don't care what your 'interesting feature' might be, especially since it seem that you won't know what it is either, until other people tell you. Sorry.
you are partly right, but the entire development of the plot is already hidden in the title, including the "feature")) no need to sorry , this is you feedback and i appreciate it, big thanks! some people like my concept of game and i don't change it, i do it simply, i add other point of view.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
my pretty hot videocards say big thanks!)))
Try not to get pulled in too many directions by trying to please everyone. That wont work and often ends in failure. Just tell the story the way You want. As long as the plot makes sense and is consistent you will have fans. The most important thing to remember is you need to be clear from the start about what will be in your game and what options the player will have, if any, so you don't end up pissing off the players down the line because they didn't expect certain content and there is no way around it. I get that you dont want to give away the plot but you dont have to in order do that. It will save you a lot of headache if you are clear about things from the start.

Good Luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Goddam, that's some serious fuckin' broken "engrish". Seriously, I really think you should get someone to proofread the game before releasing it. I mean, I can understand a few spelling mistakes, but whole sentences with some serious grammatical errors it does give a sort of bad image and shows a lack of professional pride.

iif8

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
Goddam, that's some serious fuckin' broken "engrish". Seriously, I really think you should get someone to proofread the game before releasing it. I mean, I can understand a few spelling mistakes, but whole sentences with some serious grammatical errors it does give a sort of bad image and shows a lack of professional pride.
Unfortunately, I don't have friends with good english, thanks for feedback)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes