• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Intro.jpg

Overview:
Step into the immersive world of Power Play, an interactive HTML game where tranquility turns to turmoil as the player's peaceful family life is shattered by a ruthless mafia group. Unravel the mystery behind the mafia's sinister motives and discover the truth. Can you protect your loved ones and thwart the impending danger? Dive into a gripping story-line filled with twists and turns, and embark on a journey to safeguard your closest members from the shadows that threaten to consume them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-24
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: The Twist -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 5 v1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1
: - - -
Chapter 2: - - -

Chapter 3-4: - - -
Chapter 5 (Update Only): - - - -

Extras: - -

syren1.jpg preview.mp4.jpg preview.jpg kl.jpg powerplay-2.png Tracy.jpg

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

The language is not the main problem - its the impaired vision of the dev to see what is wrong this some images....

1668806221925.png

And it needs a sandbox tag - you just click through locations in the hope of some trigger ... there is a quest log, but I didnt bother looking into it after that picture.

Last edited:

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Can't seem tointeract with Maria, have bought gym shoes and when I go to the ship and select her option in the evening I get "You need more relashionship score."

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Can't seem tointeract with Maria, have bought gym shoes and when I go to the ship and select her option in the evening I get "You need more relashionship score."
Please check the quest log may be your strength level is low. (Phone>Quest)

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018

The language is not the main problem - its the impaired vision of the dev to see what is wrong this some images....

View attachment 2178524

And it needs a sandbox tag - you just click through locations in the hope of some trigger ... there is a quest log, but I didnt bother looking into it after that picture.
Thanks dear for your valuable opinion. I am working on it. This is my first try. So pls pardon me for any mistake.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017

View attachment 2178524

Agreed with the above, but I stuck it out until the end.

The engrish isn't as bad as some, but you do need an English proof reader.

Most of the static pictures are distorted so badly that it really is a turn off.

It looks like you've made a set display size then told it to fill to that size. Do NOT do that. If you fill to the height only it won't distort the images - they won't fill full width, but that won't matter if the proportions stay correct.

A few small errors in the code, but nothing game breaking... except:

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I will say, when the overview has a lot of grammatical mistakes I am not all that confident in the writing for the game.
Thanks dear for your valuable opinion. English is not my first language. I am working on it. This is my first try. So pls pardon me for any mistake.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Agreed with the above, but I stuck it out until the end.

The engrish isn't as bad as some, but you do need an English proof reader.

Most of the static pictures are distorted so badly that it really is a turn off.

It looks like you've made a set display size then told it to fill to that size. Do NOT do that. If you fill to the height only it won't distort the images - they won't fill full width, but that won't matter if the proportions stay correct.

A few small errors in the code, but nothing game breaking... except:
Thanks dear for your valuable opinion. I'll definitely solve that image and language issue. I'll fix them asap. This is my first try. So pls pardon me for any mistake.
Really grateful for playing my game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Suggetion: Clarify future tags and content. (Seen many a game start seemingly simple like this, but then go niche later... so best to declare now ones intent).

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Suggetion: Clarify future tags and content. (Seen many a game start seemingly simple like this, but then go niche later... so best to declare now ones intent).
Don't.
It is called FALSE ADVERTISING: Talking about things, that are NOT ingame.

It doesnt matter whether author has some plans to possibly add some kinks at some point in future. Future is uncertain. Author may change his idea and do different stuff or he might abandon the project altogether.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes