Should I Remove Typing Game From Chapter 4

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
the audacity to say that cheats are available to people who pay...for a 0.1 version HTML game with broken english...where anyone can easily Sugarcube.state.variables.....just wow.
Sugarcube.state.variables. Does not work??????

Fwomp

Oct 4, 2017
Ok, played around for 5 minutes, here are the points I'll have to make:

1) version 1 already awfully grindy. Late game would be atrocious if it is not adressed. If this is a ploy so that people subscribe to your patreon to get the cheat codes... then you are doing things the wrong way my friend. If your game is not fun, nobody will play it, least pay for it when it is free. And no cheat codes are required to cheat on a SugarCube game lol...
2) fixed image height AND width is a no go. This should have been tested and not even released, distorted images that are sometimes squished horizontally and sometimes vertically, just next to one another. It actually made my head spin... and both look awful compared to the original.
3) english is not great but bearable. Dialogs are simplistic to the extreme, which is not a problem if you're here for the images (you shouldn't, at least until point 2 is fixed). Oh and don't expect a realistic scenario, I mean a nerd picking up chicks just by saying hello is hilarious.
It would be fine if it was gratuitous sex scenes one after the other, or whatever supernatural thingy intervening in protagonist's favor (we know the story is usually subpar then, but it is beside the point of the game), but when you also have to grind to barely get to a kiss scene, it's like the two worst parts of lewd games meshed together. And that begs the question... WHY?

Anyhow, good luck on developping this game, wish you good luck and hope you succeed. I won't play it though.
Now, you take my criticism for what it is: either you feel it is constructive and act according to it and your beliefs, or you dismiss it. Who knows, maybe I don't think like the majority, but that was my honest opinion and that's it.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
dev please give the player the option to rename the m.c . :FacePalm: There is no option for the player to change the m.c name. Using forced default m.c name ruins the emersion and exp for some of us

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. What you did was good but too hard.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems simple until it takes a turn leading to something we don't know what yet.
The photos/gifs are well chosen and original.

After starting it and seeing what was in the folders, I was really excited but the complexity and errors are hindering the potential pleasure that type of game should give.
Story wise, the progression is logic. I'm just not sure about the last quest though (the characters are fucking but they don't seem to enjoy it, particularly Mrs Syren).
Plus, you've chosen original models, different from the usual (someone young but different from Jordi).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fonts are constantly changing, their size too. Everything is squeezed at the center : some photos are blurry since they aren't at the right size. You lose too much space on the right and the left. The buttons for the locations are too big.
There are some spelling errors left.

Your game could become really good if you can solve those problems (difficulty, visuals, UI, comprehension). Those are just my thoughts though, hoping to help you even a little.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thetwist007

Wammo

Apr 15, 2021
Can't get to the second part of the quest for Syren to give the photo shoot. Tried with the fix and without

Wammo

Apr 15, 2021
Please check the quest Phone>Quest
right after i posed that question, i saw how to up charm. working my way through the rest of the quest

having trouble with the Krissy quest, bought lingere and have all required stats, can't meet her in my room in the morning

Last edited:

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
right after i posed that question, i saw how to up charm. working my way through the rest of the quest

having trouble with the Krissy quest, bought lingere and have all required stats, can't meet her in my room in the morning
You can call her at your room at noon.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes