Should I Remove Typing Game From Chapter 4

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I don't understand why this needs 3 downloads and isn't all just in one file, suger-cube/twine is great for that sort of thing. [look at college dayz .etc].
Thank you for your feedback. I want to keep the file short, so more scenes will be added in upcoming updates. I'm currently working on an online version where all chapters will be playable in an easier way.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot_2.png
One of the quest in the 1st chapter is meet Alex at the university in the morning,well there's no option to meet him meet him.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 2387578
One of the quest in the 1st chapter is meet Alex at the university in the morning,well there's no option to meet him meet him.
Click on "Phone" (left side) then on "Quest"
You will see that you need to fuck his mother first. The quest is about to help him so that he can fuck his mother too. Don´t know why there is no NTR Tag but ok, i am at stage 2 with his quest.

Go often to the gym, clean the kitchen very often, visit 2 times the college every day - exc. Sa+Su. You need a lot of knowledge, strengh, charm to go on with the lewd stuff.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I don´t want to write a review just now, one reason because the story is not really good and i didn´t read all, but:

- It seems that the description of the story is another then you see in game. Where is the Mafia? Where is the reason for them, so you will find out but when? No indication till now.
- First Chapter is kind of a sandbox "thing" with a grind that is not to annoying but a little bit.
- The Scenes with the "scene two - three" and so on are annoying. Make the vid bigger, the sound on from the start. Just a suggestion from my pov and make them a little longer and reduce the clicks for the next scene
- Here it seems that you can´t go wrong in your path. Its linear, so it could get also a normal novel. Thats just for Ch2+3 optimum because barely story and just one scene. So why to skip from day to day to get a scene?
- Also from ch2 on you play as a dad and fuck your daughter. In ch1 you play a son and fuck you neighboor and a girl from school. No mom or sis here, just breakfast with mom with some pics.
- All in all is that you can play it, but you forget about that game as soon as you close it.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm having trouble with getting the quests and other things to acknowledge my values. Not sure what is needed for each, but I have had to cheat points to get things, but, then that doesn't seem to work either. I am playing chapter 3. We are both working at the club. The first couple of quests were easy. But, then, I had a hard time getting the quest to watch Jess dance for the first time in the club. It took a while, but was able to do it. I got the information that was needed. But, now the quest is to watch Jess do a private dance. I thought it would be just as easy, needing 50 info on both and 100 job experience. Job experience was already well past that(non-cheating). So, I went back to the two girls to get the information, but they kept asking for $100 for it. I had well over $100 (cheated it in), but they still would not give it to me. I worked up my relationships with both to 100. Still nothing. I worked on the lust, but that was really taking too long, so I cheated that in to 100 each. I got the choice to get multiple info from both girls. I chose one from each. Now my total for both infos was 90 (cheated from 20 to 50 to try and get the quest trigger but did not happen). I went back to both girls to get the other infos, but they keep asking for $100 each and no option to choose infos 3, 4 or 5. Not sure what is going on. Do I have to cheat their relationships and lusts up even higher for it to trigger? Why have I not got Jess's private dance quest triggers fulfilled?? Anybody know how to actually get the actual game cheats to work without going to patreon and paying for them???

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Ok, I'm having trouble with getting the quests and other things to acknowledge my values. Not sure what is needed for each, but I have had to cheat points to get things, but, then that doesn't seem to work either. I am playing chapter 3. We are both working at the club. The first couple of quests were easy. But, then, I had a hard time getting the quest to watch Jess dance for the first time in the club. It took a while, but was able to do it. I got the information that was needed. But, now the quest is to watch Jess do a private dance. I thought it would be just as easy, needing 50 info on both and 100 job experience. Job experience was already well past that(non-cheating). So, I went back to the two girls to get the information, but they kept asking for $100 for it. I had well over $100 (cheated it in), but they still would not give it to me. I worked up my relationships with both to 100. Still nothing. I worked on the lust, but that was really taking too long, so I cheated that in to 100 each. I got the choice to get multiple info from both girls. I chose one from each. Now my total for both infos was 90 (cheated from 20 to 50 to try and get the quest trigger but did not happen). I went back to both girls to get the other infos, but they keep asking for $100 each and no option to choose infos 3, 4 or 5. Not sure what is going on. Do I have to cheat their relationships and lusts up even higher for it to trigger? Why have I not got Jess's private dance quest triggers fulfilled?? Anybody know how to actually get the actual game cheats to work without going to patreon and paying for them???
Tracy (Require):
(Tracy's Show / Info 1: Lust >= 20 + Rel >= 20 )
(Tracy's Show / Info 2: Lust >= 40+ Rel >= 40)
(Tracy's Show / Info 3: Lust >= 60+ Rel >= 60)
(Tracy's Show / Info 4: Lust >= 80+ Rel >= 80)
(Tracy's Show / Info 5: Lust >= 100+ Rel >= 100)

Clarice (Require):
(Clarice's Show / Info 1: Lust >= 20 + Rel >= 20 )
(Clarice's Show / Inf o2: Lust >= 40+ Rel >= 40)
(Clarice's Show / Info 3: Lust >= 60+ Rel >= 60)
(Clarice's Show / Info 4: Lust >= 80+ Rel >= 80)
(Clarice's Show / Info 5: Lust >= 100+ Rel >= 100)

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Tracy (Require):

Clarice (Require):
It still isn't working. I've taken the lust and relationships down to 60. Nothing. I've taken them down to 55 and then had a talk and watch their scene and nothing. They keep saying that I need $100, which I have way over that amount.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
It still isn't working. I've taken the lust and relationships down to 60. Nothing. I've taken them down to 55 and then had a talk and watch their scene and nothing. They keep saying that I need $100, which I have way over that amount.
Use that info value to unlock main quest.

buda886

Jan 15, 2019
Tracy (Require):

Clarice (Require):
at some point interaction with Tracy increases Clarise's lust points.
checked in VScode, my guess is that in lines 19586 and 19627 you have a typo: calling ChangeRelation function for Clarice, instead of Tracy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: thetwist007
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes