Should I Remove Typing Game From Chapter 4

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
Got Clarice and Tracy to 100 relation and lust. Got information from both. Now quest menu says I have 300 mafia info and 100 club info. Side panel says I have 100 mafia info and 300 club info. Can't get any more info to finish the quest.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
so i have a question, the online version, its also on chapters, so i have to play chapter by chapter? or just go toward the last one and its there point 0? or how?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hey Dev,
CH5 standalone play? or need to merge with previous chapters since files are "Update Only"?

sleep eating

Aug 23, 2023
Saturday night bedroom quest repeats on Sunday night and the quest list is refreshed as well

Quest doesn't work when I fulfill the requirements with cheats

So I can't proceed to
--------------------------------------
Quest
Quest: Talk With Jess
Time: Morning
Required:
Money: 0 || Mafia Info: 140 || Club Info: 140 || Morality: 140 || Day: Weekday
---------------------------------------

Last edited:

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Saturday night bedroom quest repeats on Sunday night and the quest list is refreshed as well

Quest doesn't work when I fulfill the requirements with cheats

So I can't proceed to
--------------------------------------
Quest
Quest: Talk With Jess
Time: Morning
Required:
Money: 0 || Mafia Info: 140 || Club Info: 140 || Morality: 140 || Day: Weekday
---------------------------------------
Solved Please Check Now

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I'm confused. If the game is at chapter 5, why are parts of chapter 1"work in progress" ? Shouldn't chapter 1 be completed ?

Reactions: thetwist007

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I'm confused. If the game is at chapter 5, why are parts of chapter 1"work in progress" ? Shouldn't chapter 1 be completed ?
It's a unique storytelling approach in our game. The narrative unfolds through two parallel sequences: one focusing on the main character, Mike, and the other delving into the experiences of his missing father. Currently, the game is at chapter 5, which is a continuation of Mike's father's sequence. The "work in progress" label on parts of chapter 1 indicates that Mike's sequence is still being developed and will be seamlessly integrated from chapter 1 when it's complete. So, while chapter 1 may seem incomplete, it's intentionally designed to complement the overall narrative structure of the game. As we progress, the pieces will come together, offering players a richer and more immersive experience.

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
It's a unique storytelling approach in our game. The narrative unfolds through two parallel sequences: one focusing on the main character, Mike, and the other delving into the experiences of his missing father. Currently, the game is at chapter 5, which is a continuation of Mike's father's sequence. The "work in progress" label on parts of chapter 1 indicates that Mike's sequence is still being developed and will be seamlessly integrated from chapter 1 when it's complete. So, while chapter 1 may seem incomplete, it's intentionally designed to complement the overall narrative structure of the game. As we progress, the pieces will come together, offering players a richer and more immersive experience.
Just confused... To play all the Chapter. Should I extract all the files and place them in 1 Folder. Or all chapters are Standalone version of the respective Chapter number ?

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Just confused... To play all the Chapter. Should I extract all the files and place them in 1 Folder. Or all chapters are Standalone version of the respective Chapter number ?
To play all the chapters, you don't need to extract and combine files into a single folder. Each chapter is designed to be standalone, containing all the necessary files and resources within its own folder. However, there's a small exception for chapter 5. You will need to merge the contents of the chapter 5 folder into the respective folders for chapters 3 and 4. This ensures a smooth progression of the storyline as chapter 5 is a continuation of the narrative from chapters 3 and 4. So, to sum it up, you can play each chapter individually, but for chapter 5, you'll merge its contents into the folders of chapters 3 and 4 to maintain the storyline continuity.

Reactions: Manticore96

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
To play all the chapters, you don't need to extract and combine files into a single folder. Each chapter is designed to be standalone, containing all the necessary files and resources within its own folder. However, there's a small exception for chapter 5. You will need to merge the contents of the chapter 5 folder into the respective folders for chapters 3 and 4. This ensures a smooth progression of the storyline as chapter 5 is a continuation of the narrative from chapters 3 and 4. So, to sum it up, you can play each chapter individually, but for chapter 5, you'll merge its contents into the folders of chapters 3 and 4 to maintain the storyline continuity.
Gotcha. Thanks ;)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes