Should I Remove Typing Game From Chapter 4

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, so it seems that for the event to trigger, you have to leave the area (club) and then enter it during the time of day that it takes place. You can't be in the room and just "Forward Time" and it will get triggered. So, maybe take out the "Forward Time" in all rooms that things happen and maybe just have it as one of the selections for the city menu??

Reactions: thetwist007

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Ok, so it seems that for the event to trigger, you have to leave the area (club) and then enter it during the time of day that it takes place. You can't be in the room and just "Forward Time" and it will get triggered. So, maybe take out the "Forward Time" in all rooms that things happen and maybe just have it as one of the selections for the city menu??
Yes right

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
To Dev:You said that you'll fix it so we can change the MC's name.I'm on chapter 1 and still can't change MC name,unless I'm miss something.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I was wondering...when something new comes out, is it always a new chapter? Do you do any changes to the previous chapters, or is it always on the last chapter on the list or a new chapter that was added?

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
To Dev:You said that you'll fix it so we can change the MC's name.I'm on chapter 1 and still can't change MC name,unless I'm miss something.
Sorry Dear, I am an indie game developer and I work on my games in my free time, alongside my main job. Currently, I am preparing content for the release of a new version, so it is difficult for me to find time to continue working on the previous version. Thanks for your patience.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Any updates for the new chapter? Been a bit.
Thank you for reaching out regarding the game update. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. We are happy to inform you that our plot writer is now available and actively working on the next update. We anticipate the update to be ready within this month and will keep you posted on the progress. Thank you for your continued support and interest in our game.

Reactions: kfy

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Was this abandoned? Patreon has gone quiet and the discord link doesn't work for me so I can't check if the dev is active there.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Was this abandoned? Patreon has gone quiet and the discord link doesn't work for me so I can't check if the dev is active there.
We understand that many of you have been eagerly awaiting an update for our game, and we truly appreciate your enthusiasm and patience. We want to take a moment to address the current situation and provide some insight into what's been happening behind the scenes.

As you may know, game development can be a complex and time-consuming process. Unfortunately, our dedicated story writer, who plays a crucial role in crafting the engaging narratives you love, is currently occupied with other commitments. This unforeseen circumstance has caused delays in delivering the much-anticipated update.

We want to assure you that the project has not been abandoned. Our team is actively working on finding a suitable solution to resume the development process as soon as possible. While we can't provide an exact timeline at this moment, we want to emphasize that we are committed to bringing you a high-quality and immersive gaming experience.

We value your feedback and suggestions, and we appreciate the interest and support you've shown for our game. Your enthusiasm fuels our motivation to create something extraordinary. We kindly request your continued patience and understanding during this temporary setback.

Although the Discord link may not be currently working, we will make sure to keep you updated on our progress through other means.

We genuinely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay, and we thank you for your unwavering support. Rest assured, we are working tirelessly to bring you an update that exceeds your expectations. Together, let's create unforgettable gaming moments!

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
We have some exciting news to share with all of you! After a period of waiting, we are thrilled to announce that our content writer is back and ready to resume crafting the captivating stories you all love!
We understand that many of you have been eagerly anticipating the next update for our game, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and support during this time. The dedication and enthusiasm of our fan followers have been a tremendous source of motivation for us, and we couldn't be more grateful for your continued interest.
With our content writer now back on board, we are more determined than ever to bring you an exceptional gaming experience. Our team is hard at work, and we can't wait to share the new and exciting content with all of you.
We want to extend a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for your unwavering support and for believing in our game. Your passion for our project has been truly inspiring, and we promise that the wait will be worth it.
As we continue to work diligently on the update, we'll be sharing sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes insights through our social media accounts and newsletter. Be sure to follow us to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and announcements.
Once again, thank you for being a part of our gaming community. We couldn't have come this far without you. Together, let's create unforgettable stories and moments within the world of our game.
Stay tuned for the upcoming update, and get ready for an adventure like no other!
Please support our game. !!!

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Any updates for the new chapter? Been a bit.
We have some exciting news to share with all of you! After a period of waiting, we are thrilled to announce that our content writer is back and ready to resume crafting the captivating stories you all love!
We understand that many of you have been eagerly anticipating the next update for our game, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and support during this time. The dedication and enthusiasm of our fan followers have been a tremendous source of motivation for us, and we couldn't be more grateful for your continued interest.
With our content writer now back on board, we are more determined than ever to bring you an exceptional gaming experience. Our team is hard at work, and we can't wait to share the new and exciting content with all of you.
We want to extend a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for your unwavering support and for believing in our game. Your passion for our project has been truly inspiring, and we promise that the wait will be worth it.
As we continue to work diligently on the update, we'll be sharing sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes insights through our social media accounts and newsletter. Be sure to follow us to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and announcements.
Once again, thank you for being a part of our gaming community. We couldn't have come this far without you. Together, let's create unforgettable stories and moments within the world of our game.
Stay tuned for the upcoming update, and get ready for an adventure like no other!
Please support our game. !!!

Reactions: kfy

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah I've always hated these typing fast games. It's such a niche thing to like that making the whole chapter like this is a huge miss.
Good thing at least on this one you can sort of cheat, but it's still annoying to have to do it at all.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes