SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I went through a dozen old pages to see how many times you've had to repeat yourself. I swear I lost count! I know what the REAL problem is though. People have got lazy and lack the ability to reserch things for themselves!
Considering it says it on the first page to...twice :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meenapatush

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
lol oops. I looked for the compressed file first and found it through a different route.. well that's my errm err um erm err excuse anyway :p
No, I'm talking about the patch, as that's what you quoted, was saying it says you have to use the patch twice in the first post aka OP (where all the links are) ;)

Reactions: Meenapatush

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What are your favourite what if's?
Mine are:
Power Vaccum Volume 3 (Pregnant Harem- Sterling gets all the girls pregnant and is the del so)
Power Vaccum Volume 6 ( Hunter and Brenna NTR - Brenna has to sleep in Hunters room/bed coz the air condition)
Power Vaccum Voume 7 ( ANew Challanger - Sean fucks the girls with Hunter- knocks up Ophelia)
Power Vaccum Volume 8 ( Ophelia Futa NTR - She is a futa and cockblocks Sterling and takes his harem)

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
What are your favourite what if's?
Mine are:
Power Vaccum Volume 3 (Pregnant Harem- Sterling gets all the girls pregnant and is the del so)
Power Vaccum Volume 6 ( Hunter and Brenna NTR - Brenna has to sleep in Hunters room/bed coz the air condition)
Power Vaccum Voume 7 ( ANew Challanger - Sean fucks the girls with Hunter- knocks up Ophelia)
Power Vaccum Volume 8 ( Ophelia Futa NTR - She is a futa and cockblocks Sterling and takes his harem)
1. what if 8
2. what if 7
3. what if 6
4. what if 3

To be honest, this is because they kept getting better but also bigger in content with time.

Dec 21, 2019
too bad because they could have been choices to be integrated into the game with the wording "bad end" as if they were alternative endings but tragic or not

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Is it possible to add the mini games to the main game instead of playing them separately?
BaeScout83 did something like that for What Ifs 1-6 (I don't recall if he did 7 or 8, but they're so big it seems unnecessary).
You'll have to do some semi-technical file moving/renaming, and I don't know if it works with the newer versions of PV.:unsure:

What if...? volume 1-6 as DLC
I've cooked up a little something for while we wait for "What If...? volume 7" to be released. :sneaky:

After much testing and tweaking I've made a new release, where I combine all 6 currently released "What if...?" stand-alone games into a fan-repacked DLC pack that integrate into the main game. A few people from the official Discord and I have already tested it thoroughly, so it should be bug-free. :censored:

Just remember to read the Readme.txt! (Especially the part about updating from my previous releases and required files.)

When you download it, please react to this post with (party-hat emoji), so I can see how widespread the interest is.
(MEGA doesn't display any stats for me.)

Download-link: Mega / G-drive

>> Minor edit: You need to rename these 2 files after extraction, if you downloaded the .7z-file before 27/03/2022:
\game\images\V9\wif06_5b.png -> wif06_05b.png
\game\images\V9\wif06_5c.png -> wif06_05c.png
\wif06_game\images\V9\wif06_5b.png -> wif06_05b.png
\wif06_game\images\V9\wif06_5c.png -> wif06_05c.png

Reactions: ShadowTower456

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think me not being able to say Caspian is Amber's dad on patreon might be hurting it. Most people aren't going to remember her dad by name and might think I'm referring to some random guy. I wonder if I would get more votes if people knew this would make the dream scene incest.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes