jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Pretty much nothing on the development process. Last I remember, he makes all the renders (the pictures) first and then writes the script for it after. He does have the idea for the chapter story boarded though. I think that's about it from what I remember.

As for release, we are guessing between October to November, quite possibly December. Though no solid date has been given and it's too far still to expect a solid date.
I am hoping for some teasers with Drew to come out

nihaidox

May 7, 2023
Pretty much nothing on the development process. Last I remember, he makes all the renders (the pictures) first and then writes the script for it after. He does have the idea for the chapter story boarded though. I think that's about it from what I remember.

As for release, we are guessing between October to November, quite possibly December. Though no solid date has been given and it's too far still to expect a solid date.
Thanks, I appreciate the answer.

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't remember when that exact scene is, but man, early to mid-ish Cath was such a cock blocker. Was easily my least favorite character, but now she's one of my favorites. I actually just updated my tier list for CH 11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Inb4 someone can't take the god tier joke.

Khurby

May 18, 2022
I don't remember when that exact scene is, but man, early to mid-ish Cath was such a cock blocker. Was easily my least favorite character, but now she's one of my favorites. I actually just updated my tier list for CH 11.

Inb4 someone can't take the god tier joke.
no Sterling? He should be A-tier at least. In a world full of SummertimeSaga clones, Sterling is the least wimpy of the beta MCs. I genuinely like the dude, and hope things work out for him.

Then again, I wish Sterling and Hunter would just join forces and go on a spitroast-rampage the likes of which the world has never seen, but that's just me.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no Sterling? He should be A-tier at least. In a world full of SummertimeSaga clones, Sterling is the least wimpy of the beta MCs. I genuinely like the dude, and hope things work out for him.

Then again, I wish Sterling and Hunter would just join forces and go on a spitroast-rampage the likes of which the world has never seen, but that's just me.
Crap, I forgot Sterling when going through the images folders to make the tier list lol. Here we go, updated tier list. A and higher would be where I start to like characters and B and lower is where I would say I have low interest to no interest. Sterling is a cool dude, so I put him in the bottom of A. Obviously I'm not putting him ahead of any girl lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Obviously I'm not putting him ahead of any girl lol.
No? You're not hoping for some Kevin/Sterling/Drew/Cerebus group action while Hunter films the entire thing?

I am. Not as a turn-on, bcuz that's sick, but I want it for the lulz. Sterling is A-tier. I'm not into dudes but I'd... y'know... for science...

May 31, 2022
Can anyone help me with this I'm sure it's a simple fix and I'm being stupid but whenever I put a full save into the game when I try to load it this pops up I've added 2 screenshots one is the top of the page and the other is the bottom again it's probably a simple fix I'm not seeing but any help is appreciated

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Any thoughts of how the story will go with Drew/David/Ophelia cheating scenario?
And the Drew/Hunter/Lucia/Kiera dna test?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes