Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Man I honestly wish I knew how the Dev is setting up this chapter big NTR scenes with Drew or hunter or both because I have a theory that Kira and Nora cuz we still don’t know if they are still under hunter control after all these years

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, it's gonna be interesting. We already got 2 NTR teasers and we are only half way into development. We don't even have a Hunter OR Drew teaser yet. It could be the first time we have more then 2 bad ends in a chapter. Which makes sense. This chapter has the longest development time, so it means more Vanilla content. So to keep the 90% vanilla to 10% NTR content, he would need to do 3 or 4 bad ends.

He did say that he's already nearing CH 11's animations and he's only 56% done as of his last status update last month. So double that backs up my thought on doubling the content would need double the NTR to keep the ratio the same.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Man I honestly wish I knew how the Dev is setting up this chapter big NTR scenes with Drew or hunter or both because I have a theory that Kira and Nora cuz we still don’t know if they are still under hunter control after all these years
I have a feeling that both Nora and Keira are still under control from both Hunter and Drew coz of the reaction from Drew when Sterling and Lucia confronted her about Lucia's DNA test. Drew didn't want to do it, until she said I will then do it if you can convince your mum to come back and visit. This suggest to me that Drew has been with her and is still fucking her. And we still don't know if Nora or Keira have any other children with Drew or Hunter that we know off.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
"In Chapter Twelve, Ophelia lets her hunches guide her. "
Darted I have a question - you know when you made cherish these times and you had Hunter in it. Did you have to ask WWG for permission to have him in it? Or does other Dev's allow there characters in games?

nihaidox

May 7, 2023
Hello, does anyone have any information on the development process and when will the next update be approximately?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hello, does anyone have any information on the development process and when will the next update be approximately?
Pretty much nothing on the development process. Last I remember, he makes all the renders (the pictures) first and then writes the script for it after. He does have the idea for the chapter story boarded though. I think that's about it from what I remember.

As for release, we are guessing between October to November, quite possibly December. Though no solid date has been given and it's too far still to expect a solid date.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes