GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
can someone update the Mandatory Uncensored Patch for me? i cant download from mega i dont know why keeps asking for me to decode to download i do it and asks again

Solexnova

Jan 27, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/oroom_menu.rpy", line 25, in script
jump nightcry
ScriptError: could not find label 'nightcry'.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Add all the bestiality stuff to the list too, and that with dear, moralistic Brenna, of all ppl, who was repulsed by the idea of fucking her brother, but has no problems with getting fucked by dogs like Rebecca. Can't get any more believable and creative than this. :FacePalm::FacePalm::ROFLMAO::KEK:.
That's my biggest problem with this game. It takes really long for Sterling to get progress with any of the girls, slow burn and all, but when it comes to the NTR scenarios, it' super easy for the girls to spread their legs all of a sudden, be it for Hunter or Drew or Kevin or even a dog? It just makes no sense at all, in their ntr scenes it's like the girls are different characters

Armiaska

Feb 21, 2021
I played this game a year ago and I remember, maybe there was a free choice, tasks, walking between rooms, and now it's just like a short story, like a story. I can't make any decisions, I don't understand anything ... maybe this type of game isn't here anymore?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I played this game a year ago and I remember, maybe there was a free choice, tasks, walking between rooms, and now it's just like a short story, like a story. I can't make any decisions, I don't understand anything ... maybe this type of game isn't here anymore?
Did you download the MANDATORY PATCH again?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Power Vacuum
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Chapter 12 : ;
WhatIf Vol1-8 : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Well, this was definitely my favorite update so far of Power Vacuum. Plenty of group sex scenes, reveals of who the MC sleeping with who, and those same individuals joining in the fun, as well as Hunter finally getting exposed for the piece of shit that he is. Hopefully, we get to torture Hunter like he did to the MC in several of the bad endings. Also, Drew should be punished as well. The Annabelle person I believe is going to be revealed as possibly a clone to the MC's grandmother.
The punishment of Drew is that she proceed the bottom surgery that being a sex slave to the family for pleasure.:BootyTime:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
That's my biggest problem with this game. It takes really long for Sterling to get progress with any of the girls, slow burn and all, but when it comes to the NTR scenarios, it' super easy for the girls to spread their legs all of a sudden, be it for Hunter or Drew or Kevin or even a dog? It just makes no sense at all, in their ntr scenes it's like the girls are different characters
And here I thought I was the only one thinking this.

I was waiting for the update so I could assess if my assumption was true that wwg have lost most of his vanilla base and so far it's proving to be true, either there are ntr/futa/dog fans or there are negative comments from Vanilla players which is understandable considering how weird this game have turned out to be specially in the latest chapters and MC has turned out to be a miniscule at best, conditions like these can toughen anyone but as someone said he is just so young or is he? To justify his behaviour maybe he is made like that to please the hunter group.

Also there aren't many complains which itself is a proof that non ntr fans aren't bothering with this one, I think that ship sailed when chapter 11 released, I have seen the chaos that it brought upon this thread, so it seems like that was the final straw.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes