REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Disappointed with the Ophelia scenes...she was such a hot MILF teasing all the way through the game, why does MC fuck her like she's an old hag...WTF is up with the ankle grips? It looks so awkward...why can't he fuck her like he would Brenna, why can't she show a more seductive side using her thighs and legs as a vice grip...why does she need that level of support from MC. I thought she was a young horny MILF not someone that's about to be sent to the retirement home.

Brenna seems to have the best scenes so far which is unfair because the build up with Ophelia was were my attention was and now I feel with 1 more update left in this game it's pretty much ruined for me...

Well it was fun whilst it lasted.

I swear, NOBODY on this site can do MILF games properly. They are too into their side characters and teeny high schoolers.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Disappointed with the Ophelia scenes...she was such a hot MILF teasing all the way through the game, why does MC fuck her like she's an old hag...WTF is up with the ankle grips? It looks so awkward...why can't he fuck her like he would Brenna, why can't she show a more seductive side using her thighs and legs as a vice grip...why does she need that level of support from MC. I thought she was a young horny MILF not someone that's about to be sent to the retirement home.

Brenna seems to have the best scenes so far which is unfair because the build up with Ophelia was were my attention was and now I feel with 1 more update left in this game it's pretty much ruined for me...

I swear, NOBODY on this site can do MILF games properly. They are too into their side characters and teeny high schoolers.
Try Away from Home.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I'm a fan of Sterling/Ophelia as well as Brenna and Sterling, I love both of their scenes. but yes, I partially agree with your expectations.. again, I don’t agree with the word at the end.. there are many games that are related to mom, I have three games in mind I can give... Away from Home, My Pleasure and Hearts problems. try them, you won't regret it.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I'm sorry but there has to be a better way to do the hint GUI than this

View attachment 3245790

This ain't even getting into the pointlessness of the "click on rooms and deal with a 24 hour clock" aspect of this game. Feels like the dev was insecure about this being a kinetic novel or some shit.
I mean, considering the nature of the game, at this point I'm just assuming he's taking the piss out of players :LOL:

To be fair tho, this game's always been very low quality in terms of overall production value.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Okay, I thought this game couldn't surprise me anymore, but this was a trip, A FUCKING TRIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Add all the bestiality stuff to the list too, and that with dear, moralistic Brenna, of all ppl, who was repulsed by the idea of fucking her brother, but has no problems with getting fucked by dogs like Rebecca. Can't get any more believable and creative than this. :FacePalm::FacePalm::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Also, Gramps is a zombie? Or did dev just choose a really bad skin?
If I'm not mistaken, the dev made Hunter a zombie-looking grandpa intentionally for comic relief or to make the NTR more painful for the players who like it, dunno. It's been mentioned in the thread, but that was a long time ago.

I guess it took 12 updates to realize I'm not the target audience here. Would have been nice to know sooner.
Honestly, that shouldn't surprise anyone by now. It was plain obvious since the first release that this was his intention all along. Still went for the ride bcz of the funny script and the attractive women tho, but this was an overall real disappointing update. Lots of bestiality bullshit out of the blue, and now even that creepy fat fuck gets to fuck Brenna after he took the Super Soldier serum or fuck knows what else he did to bulk up like that. Let's not forget our zombie grandpa. I wonder IF the insane fool will get everything he really deserves for the shit he did in the so-called canonical ending, but I won't keep my hopes up for that, for obvious reasons.:cautious:

Brenna seems to have the best scenes so far
Brenna is a fan favorite. Dev can't do anything about it but comply with their fans' demands.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I have to say chapter 12 was just outstanding. Hell even Drew's bad ending was great. I can't wait for the full version of the game so I can play it again.

Reactions: Mildred_Rain
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes