cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dude, you’re pretty far out of the mainstream there. Most normal guys don’t want another penis anywhere near their girls…
Can you please provide verified statistics for that?
I found some, and in fact around 50% of us have that interest. IE sharing our own partner with others.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Did you apply the patch yet?

In other news. just woke up. I'm not about to go back 20 pages or so of post. Can you guys tell me what you thought of the update? My favorite scene was obviously Brenna and Cerberus. Quite a lot of story development too. I didn't expect that ending. my ending was Sterling being kicked out and making a comeback chapter in 13. This ending makes it more easier to develop a chapter for though. No idea what they're going to do with Drew, since he was pretty much ousted too, but he stayed behind.
What do you mean Drew got ousted? By who? When?

bmpbaru

Feb 18, 2018
HELP everytime click gallery Patch 11+ instan CRASH
-
\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()

\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)

main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)

\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()

game/memories.rpy", line 795, in script
call screen memories11

\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'memories12'.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It’d be a quite a way for a dev to lose a significant portion of potential subscribers/patrons… bait and switches or anything approaching unavoidable ntr can be career killers for AVN authors/devs
Given that the NTR fans provided the most money... You're barking up the wrong tree.

Seriously, it was established long ago that the majority of funding was coming from NTR fans/enthusiasts.

HELP everytime click gallery Patch 11+ instan CRASH
Beta... No Gallery.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Download and apply the mandatory patch from the first post.

Edit: This only fixes some of them, the rest still throw errors and can't be loaded.
[/QUOTE
Download and apply the mandatory patch from the first post.

Edit: This only fixes some of them, the rest still throw errors and can't be loaded.
what is the mega decrypt password keeps asking for a password and i don't know it

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Did you apply the patch yet?

In other news. just woke up. I'm not about to go back 20 pages or so of post. Can you guys tell me what you thought of the update? My favorite scene was obviously Brenna and Cerberus. Quite a lot of story development too. I didn't expect that ending. my ending was Sterling being kicked out and making a comeback chapter in 13. This ending makes it more easier to develop a chapter for though. No idea what they're going to do with Drew, since he was pretty much ousted too, but he stayed behind.
Hoping for WWG to funnel all the effort of doing different bad endings into one big final bad ending with Hunter getting every girl somehow. If chapter 13 is really the final one of course. And before you ask how, giving the things that happen at the end of chapter 12, I have no idea. I guess WWG could find a way.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
12 is disappointed
In what? How does it have feelings?

Hoping for WWG to funnel all the effort of doing different bad endings into one big final bad ending with Hunter getting every girl somehow. If chapter 13 is really the final one of course. And before you ask how, giving the things that happen at the end of chapter 12, I have no idea. I guess WWG could find a way.
With the way it ended and him no longer welcome. It's not like he can do his old tricks. I'm foreseeing darker bad ends in the future with the hard R for Hunter.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
so.... is there ntr? netorase? cuck stuff? im a bit confused, a lot of people seem to think this game lacks ntr.
thats cause there are people who think that when your dad fucks your mom: thats ntr....

that being said, a large portion of the game is centered around trying to prevent the love interests from being "stolen"
that further being said, there is a switch to turn off 100% of this content if you have no interest in seeing it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so.... is there ntr? netorase? cuck stuff? im a bit confused, a lot of people seem to think this game lacks ntr.
There is mostly Netorare as far as NTR goes, hence the tag
1704756542372.png

The netorare stuff is all non-canon Bad End stuff, where you get taken back to the choice that lead to that outcome.
It can be turned off entirely* so there's no Bad Ends too.

*There are a couple scenes of a dog fucking a woman that's not covered by the Netorare switch in the game.

You've been on this site for 2 years and still haven't gotten used to where and how to find information for the game?
:LOL:
(Out of reactions for the day... The thought counts though.)

Aegon76

Sep 22, 2021
Because you're LAZY!!! Click on page 1 and READ IT!!! It tells you there, TWICE!!! No, I won't "relax", quit asking stupid questions that were already answered! This happens ALL THE TIME and it gets annoying.
brother how much are you browsing this forum? i thought this is the place to go when i wanna jerk off+play a game, not fight with randoms on the internet over some fucking tags. go touch grass or something.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes