SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I started playing from the beginning again. I have never laughed out loud at a game as much as I did playing this one. This shit is offensive to almost everyone. Funny as shit. :ROFLMAO:

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I just downloaded it so I don't know much about this game. Is there a way to change the fonts? The character names are too hard to read and the borders on the main texts are too thick. I'd take the default styles over this.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I'm getting a crash to desktop error whenever I try to enter chapter 12's gallery after finishing the current content.

Is this a known issue? I'm hoping for a hotfix to come along soon!

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I'm getting a crash to desktop error whenever I try to enter chapter 12's gallery after finishing the current content.

Is this a known issue? I'm hoping for a hotfix to come along soon!
Gallery for ch12 will be added with the final release of c12, it's still beta. You can use my saves, posted just above.

Reactions: FFTW and Highrar

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
hoping drew repairs the relationship with the family after turning on hunter, a waste not making use of a hot trans, and i would find it insanely amusing to read the shitstorm it would stir up here among the leechers not paying a dime acting like they got scammed, already seen some neckbeard blow his top and rant about being offended over some of the lesbian stuff, he would probably have an aneurism at a trans girl being involved, and the everything-i-dont-like-is-ntr brigade, man this thread would be comedy gold if it happens, but if it happens its gonna be in a what if episode i bet, majority of the supporters probably dont want it to be canon

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes