LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
Shame about the Hunter NTR scene being cut short. Since there where three options i thought there would be three different outcomes but oh well still a good update can't wait till the next.

Reactions: Graag

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Have i mentioned how much i fucking love this game? No well, I fucking love this game
"wondering why Brenda is watching a still headshot of Tony Danza" LOLOLOL

Last edited:

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Surprised I never heard of this one. Maybe I skipped it before cause of the NTR tag but damn this game has a alot of good content. Good writing, it's actually funny. Great chars. Playing with NTR off because I'm not a filthy cuck and there is a lot of content. Damn good work.

I don't think the Grandpa is an old man. That's an f'n goblin. An ancient goblin.

CaptainDerpy

Aug 11, 2017
This game has to have some of the best writing on this site. The animations have been getting better and better too, really nice job :giggle:

Reactions: ginger

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Great game, great writing. Characters have personality and flaws which the MC must work out how to use and manipulate. If you are a first time visitor, download this and enjoy! If you have been before your just reading some messages until the game has completed it downl......

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I totally love Hunter's NTR scene.(I don't like the negative elements of NTR. The process is only interesting)
It's like Eric from Big Brother.
Hunter is an attractive character. I hope there will be more of his scenes.
The story becomes richer.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes