Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
It's impressive how much better this game got in the last 3 chapters (4,5 and 6). Everything is better from renders - which are gorgeous - to spelling.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this sick creep selling his own daughter and granddaughters nude videos to some other sick creeps. And we wont stop that or even not tried to stop hat and being part of it? I dont played other chapters still going but... Its starts to give me bad feelings... I'm not in to whore my girls kind fantasy and my NTR is off.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
So this sick creep selling his own daughter and granddaughters nude videos to some other sick creeps. And we could stop that or try to stop that and being part of it? I dont played other parts still going but... Its starts to give me bad feelings... I'm not in to whore my girls kind fantasy and my NTR is off.

View attachment 772130
wait... but the MC fucking his whole family just like hunter isn't as sick or creepy? you need to check that logic at the door friend.

Reactions: dartred

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
So this sick creep selling his own daughter and granddaughters nude videos to some other sick creeps. And we wont stop that or even not tried to stop hat and being part of it? I dont played other chapters still going but... Its starts to give me bad feelings... I'm not in to whore my girls kind fantasy and my NTR is off.

View attachment 772130
Hunter is just as despicable as Eric from big brother.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Power Vacuum [v0.6] compressed*
unpatched
size: ~402MB (466MB unzipped)

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
I'm amazed at posts like this and their responses. Do you really take the plot seriously? You don't understand anything, do you?
This game is a parody of all the incest and NTR games, it's not very difficult.
I recommend that you never try Seinfeld.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I do love this game. It has a decent story, good renders, and is generally fun to play. The thing that really keeps me coming back is the way that this story is written. I can be in a bad mood when I get on in the morning, but when I see this is updated, I know I am going to get to laugh at least a couple of times. So keep up the good work!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Kinda crap honestly. We got 1 NTR option in the last patch when there could of easily been 3. I don't even know why the dev bothered including an ntr villain since he never really uses him and i'm not sure if hes just scared to do it or if its due to patrons not wanting any NTR.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes