Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Kinda crap honestly. We got 1 NTR option in the last patch when there could of easily been 3. I don't even know why the dev bothered including an ntr villain since he never really uses him and i'm not sure if hes just scared to do it or if its due to patrons not wanting any NTR.
Hunter is only meant to be a walking, talking game over screen, a "you made the wrong choice" device. That's all he was ever meant to be

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
then why make NTR a choice? it's there to cater for those who choose to see it. it can be avoidable or completely turned off to cater to those who don't like it. let us have what is intended for us.

edit: i called it. i tried defending NTR and a mod deleted my message. the mods clearly are on the side of those who dislike NTR.
The NTR was not intended to cater to NTR lovers, it's intended to be a game over screen

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
then why make NTR a choice? it's there to cater for those who choose to see it. it can be avoidable or completely turned off to cater to those who don't like it. let us have what is intended for us.

edit: i called it. i tried defending NTR and a mod deleted my message. the mods clearly are on the side of those who dislike NTR.
Yup and their justification is that "oh its only there to be there to be a gameover screen and means nothing", like why even include it then, what a dumb arguement, People have made gameover screens without making them have NTR content.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
yes and that IS NTR content and we enjoy it.
I'd suggest finding four additional games that feature ntr as a quasi-comedic game over screen, so you can get your desired amount of ntr content.

Or one Japanese ugly bastard game. Either, or.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The NTR is an incentive. The nudge to bang literally your entire family and their friends despite your clear hesitance on the matter on most of them as its fuck them or he will leading them to a life of reclusive misery, exploitation or chastity and a gaping set of beef curtains like no surgeon aint ever seen before. Your intentions are somewhat more pure as you can

(a) opt out and let them be molested by a sick perv
(b) rat out the old bastard leaving your family homeless, poor and on the streets or
(c) have hot steamy sex with busty, hot, willing and horny women left right and centre to save them like a fucking hero!

Not all hero's wear capes you know.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The NTR is an incentive. The nudge to bang literally your entire family and their friends despite your clear hesitance on the matter on most of them as its fuck them or he will leading them to a life of reclusive misery, exploitation or chastity and a gaping set of beef curtains like no surgeon aint ever seen before. Your intentions are somewhat more pure as you can

(a) opt out and let them be molested by a sick perv
(b) rat out the old bastard leaving your family homeless, poor and on the streets or
(c) have hot steamy sex with busty, hot, willing and horny women left right and centre to save them like a fucking hero!

Not all hero's wear capes you know.
Hunter is selling his daughter and grand daughters nude videos and MC wont stop him so he is not hero.

Last edited:

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
This'll sound weird to say
but holy cow, these characters have actual facial expressions.
Like, is it so hard devs to make faces besides :) and :(
do what this guys doing- exaggerating the emotions.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just started playing, why even introduce the grandfather, when most of us will switch NTR off, wouldn't it make more sense to introduce him after for the cucks who switch it on?
there is actually a big chunk of us that enjoy the NTR. heck, even if he didn't get him in. he makes a good plot tool to advance the story. haven't a rival gives you something to aim for or in this case, something to beat.

so to say, 'i don't like this and because i dont like this, a lot of us must not. just remove it'. wouldn't be fair.

not bashing you, just trying to hopefully make you see why it's in.

So with NTR switched off, are we able to get rid of the grandfather?
no, it just makes it so he won't ever touch any of the girls. he will still be a plot point, but gets no action.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So with NTR switched off, are we able to get rid of the grandfather?
Not realy. He still creps every girl in house, takes their videos, sell their videos other creps etc... Just he cant touch them because of MC's plans but we cant tell this totaly NTR off or get rid of the grandfather.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes