frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
there is actually a big chunk of us that enjoy the NTR. heck, even if he didn't get him in. he makes a good plot tool to advance the story. haven't a rival gives you something to aim for or in this case, something to beat.

so to say, 'i don't like this and because i dont like this, a lot of us must not. just remove it'. wouldn't be fair.

not bashing you, just trying to hopefully make you see why it's in.

no, it just makes it so he won't ever touch any of the girls. he will still be a plot point, but gets no action.
I don't try to beat Hunter so I can actually see some action in the game.

Reactions: spblu

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
As good as the writing is I still got blue balled yet again. Like wtf was that threesome scene. The Writing cannot change the fact that the game has been out for a year now and we still havnt gotten past BJ with the sisters, and HJ with the mom.
Well I can understand ye view on this, however, this is a slow build game with an exceptional story with a good deal of content.
So if you aren't used to that kind of games, maybe this game isn't for ye. Sure most would like to fastpaced it forward to the real juicy sexual stuff. But this caters to peeps with the need for a good story as well as sexual content.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
The O faces in this game are magical. Who fucking writes his these are hands down (my pants) the best character interactions I have ever seen. I have played TERRABYTES of these games!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any hypnosis in the new chapter?
not exactly hypnosis, but there is "drugging" to get some one into bed this chapter. without no suprise, it's in the NTR bad end like always. since hunter is the only one who does that.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
To distract herself from the blowjob, Ophelia is checking out the writing on the wall, and she says the directions you need to follow to get through the maze.
I saved it too late after, does anyone know what Ophelia says? I was wrong, it's just kind of hard to spot LRLR.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2019
This game is better than it deserves to be.
On paper it's an incest fuck-everything-that-moves sex romp where the girls are too horny to have self control and they give into what is happening so fast it takes away from believability.

In practice, however, it has interesting character development with characters you actually like, "believable" sex with some characters where the drama of their feelings feels legitimate, an antagonist to stop that isn't some world ending evil and could even have his own interesting story develop as things progress, an MC who despite being a nearly mindless horny idiot still comes across as a decent guy who genuinely cares for his family, and a plot that doesn't need to be blown sky-high to keep you engaged.

On paper, this is a cookie-cutter project we've all seen done over and over again, and is worth 1, maybe 2 stars because of the renders.

In practice, it has clever writing, characters that keep you engaged. very good sex scenes, and is very much it's own thing without ripping off anyone else, and is worth a rating of 4 to 4.5 stars.

I've enjoyed this game a lot, and greatly look forward to the next chapter.
Dev, especially if this is your first project, I have to say you've blown me away with what you've given us.

So, with that said, two pieces of feedback?
Using spoilers because it makes reference to content we've already seen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and

I'm suggesting these not in any expectation that you'd go back into the game, change scenes, alter code and any storyboard you have established, or anything else. But just as thoughts I had as a player, hoping to give you ideas for future scenes, or even future projects.

Oh...
Brenna tasting herself? That was hot.
Going back over a decade, one of my favorite kinks was girls tasting themselves. Just always a turn on to me. And it either almost never happens in games, or it is glossed over. So, those renders were fucking awesome.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5b Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update plz

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i wish more devs used this model. i love her petite asian body.

most people use that other short haired asian model, you guys know the one i'm talking about lol

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
yeah, i wish more devs used this model. i love her petite asian body.

most people use that other short haired asian model, you guys know the one i'm talking about lol
I love the fact that two of the models in this game remind me of Lindsey Pelas.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Kinda crap honestly. We got 1 NTR option in the last patch when there could of easily been 3. I don't even know why the dev bothered including an ntr villain since he never really uses him and i'm not sure if hes just scared to do it or if its due to patrons not wanting any NTR.
Thats how i feel to had a comment deleted because i called them out. And it is pointless should get rid of ntr tag because its not really ntr. But i also think they get a kick out of cock blocking hunter and the people that actually look forward to it kind of an insult to be honest. The scenes used to actually go all the way now he cuts you off part of why i wont patreon to people now

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes