steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
i just played this game for like 16 hours, there is no grind. its all content
Not just all content, but the actual content does seem to be leading somewhere, Not like that game about the mom and the son that's gone on for like .95 versions or whatever. Every point toward the scenes does or says something to advance the respective scene, or scenes if they're tied together.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
mac update released same day as PC. it just hasn't been leaked yet.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I like NTR.
But I don't want a woman's heart to be broken or corrupted.
I'm satisfied with just cheating.
There are many people like me. So stop the useless NTR debate.
NTR enriches the story. That's what matters.
And cheer for this game.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I cant get the incest patch working I put it in the game folder but they still call the MC roommate does anyone know how to fix? Or am i supposed to start a new game?
Nvm I just had to start a new game which is fine because its worth replaying from the beginning.

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Not just all content, but the actual content does seem to be leading somewhere, Not like that game about the mom and the son that's gone on for like .95 versions or whatever. Every point toward the scenes does or says something to advance the respective scene, or scenes if they're tied together.
Yes exactly, I never felt like nothing was advancing, and its good content.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hey, has hunter made anyone else angry enough for your fight response to kick in IRL? Like for me my spine gets itchy (like the bones) my neck hurts and my buttcheeks twitch violently.

• Haha
Reactions: Subyan and thegrimm

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else kind of over the teasing with the main three? Seriously we should be farther along with at least Brenna at this point. However another update of almost...kind of...sorta then pop. It is just old at this point. Of course it is just my opinion, I get and accept that but lets move forward with the main three next update at least put us where we should be with Brenna at this point.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I honestly think Hunter gets off on losing to Sterling. That's my in universe justification anyhow.
Haha, you joke but I actually sort of see that making sense, after all he really doesn't have any reason to play along with the MC because technically he has all the real power. Hunter seems to have done some pretty wild shit before he got old and turned into a human baked potato. I almost get the impression that he's stringing Sterling along in sort of a bizarre mentorship kind of way, passing the torch on & helping him to become the perverted monster-cocked sex lunatic he has the potential to be.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
this have become my all time fav game so much content. and i just love the Brenna content she is by far my fav character cant wait to see more!:love:(y)

Reactions: Aligora
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes