baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
A ton of VNs have only one real route.
Don't get me wrong, I like choice, but your definition of what a game is would eliminate half of the genre.
most VN in this site has "choices", that will change the story "a bit" or "a lot", depending how much the choice impact.
example: DMD, you can choose to open or close a relationship with someone, and that will change the story for the MC.

this "game" is more like a kinetic novel. a linear story without choices.
the sandbox allow you to "read" the "chapters" in your own choice, but in the end, you need to follow the story, theres no way to change it.

this kinetic novel offers "bad-ends" that dont change anything in the game, since we need to repeat it until we get the "right" choice, the "only" choice.

so, no, we dont need to eliminate half of the genre, since more VN offers choices.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
most VN in this site has "choices", that will change the story "a bit" or "a lot", depending how much the choice impact.
example: DMD, you can choose to open or close a relationship with someone, and that will change the story for the MC.

the sandbox allow you to "read" the "chapters" in your own choice, but in the end, you need to follow the story, theres no way to change it.

this kinetic novel offers "bad-ends" that dont change anything in the game, since we need to repeat it until we get the "right" choice, the "only" choice.

so, no, we dont need to eliminate half of the genre, since more VN offers choices.
i mean the only real choice is fuck them all or fuck only ur favorite in most games. very few games do i load to see a different route. but maybe that is just me idk

Reactions: The ArcKnight

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017

You didn't say "choices" in the post I quoted, you complained that it only has one route.
That's pretty standard for the genre, at least for western games. There may be minor (or in rare cases major) variations in how you get from point A to B, but you're always going to take the same route to the same destination.

If you want to argue about choices along the route that's a different discussion.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Hey, has hunter made anyone else angry enough for your fight response to kick in IRL? Like for me my spine gets itchy (like the bones) my neck hurts and my buttcheeks twitch violently.
Yeah, but I have NTR turned off so probably not as angry as others. Would still fuck him up though.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
LOVE the update so far but I have to ask, did you make the MC's cock bigger? Like it was already edging cartoonish proportions but now its going a bit overboard with some of the scenes.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Lovin this game and must say that Catherine is so adorable and clueless to adult puns. Lmao , morning wood. Kinda reminds me of Grown Ups the movie when they all went to the restaurant and the guys talked about how they loved getting wasted before going there then the kids asked whats getting wasted? Dad,It's when you have a big craving for ice cream. lol.
Keep up this great game and looking forward to more as always. *****

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aligora

Oct 31, 2018
This seems like it's quickly becoming one of the most creative Renpy games out there, actually quite a bit of thought put into this, which is rare in a VN, since all you do is mindlessly click.

Reactions: Anthony2 and JjJ5

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i keep going to the kitchen at 19:00 and no d&d event WTF????

nevermind as always, i post and suddenly figure it out...

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This was one helluva update and the animations never fail to impress. Humour was on point and things are escalating naturally now that we prob got more sexy time in this update than perhaps the rest before now combined as the slow build offs all pay off at least to a degree so far. Cant wait for the next one nor praise the dev enough - this is a great game.

Now the question is are we being blue balled with teasing of THREE new girls in the next update? That party is gonna bring a lot of new faces though i dare say Hunter has more chance with two of them given theyre into older guys vs the free love busty Hippy but hey one outta three aint bad and could be a fun excuse for more outwitting the old bastard as the party comes to his own backyard and he for once is in the driver seat!

Reactions: JjJ5

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I continue to be very impressed by the writing in this game. The characters are all fun and believable, and I laughed out loud multiple times this update alone.

Reactions: JjJ5
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes