AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
does anyone know how to get through the maze ?
If you look carefully at the paths there's always 1 path different from the rest... that's the correct one. I'm sure you'll 'see the light' with that bit of info.

Lodeh Kacang

Jun 20, 2020
This was one helluva update and the animations never fail to impress. Humour was on point and things are escalating naturally now that we prob got more sexy time in this update than perhaps the rest before now combined as the slow build offs all pay off at least to a degree so far. Cant wait for the next one nor praise the dev enough - this is a great game.

Now the question is are we being blue balled with teasing of THREE new girls in the next update? That party is gonna bring a lot of new faces though i dare say Hunter has more chance with two of them given theyre into older guys vs the free love busty Hippy but hey one outta three aint bad and could be a fun excuse for more outwitting the old bastard as the party comes to his own backyard and he for once is in the driver seat!

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Can you elaborate on this? I have the same error. Are you saying the file path naming is the problem? I currently just have it at a local D:\Games\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\
The Game folder isn't the folder where the game is located. There's a folder called Game in that folder. That's where you put the file.

My NTR section is off and MC is giving Kevin good show and telling this... I'm starting to regret time i spend this game.
That's not... Oh God, I'm going to start this discussion again, aren't I? NTR is when someone takes away your love interest. What you're doing in that scene is the exact opposite. The aunt is Kevin's love interest, and you not only take away his love interest, but also rub it in his face you're doing it. He's not giving Kevin a good show, but showing him his worst nightmare in webcam quality (hence the horror movie remarks).

Reactions: x0run and spblu

zotmotmot

Jan 29, 2018
Am stuck at end of v0.3 content. First post notes I should skip to next day to start the next chapter. The robot lists all tasks as green, but advancing to the end of day does not start the next chapter. Next day it still lists the same completed tasks, and nothing new seems to happen.

Tried to search the thread for help but was not able to find any. Not keen on the idea of reading 118 pages... Little help here would be appreciated.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Am stuck at end of v0.3 content. First post notes I should skip to next day to start the next chapter. The robot lists all tasks as green, but advancing to the end of day does not start the next chapter. Next day it still lists the same completed tasks, and nothing new seems to happen.

Tried to search the thread for help but was not able to find any. Not keen on the idea of reading 118 pages... Little help here would be appreciated.
Ive never had to skip to end of the day to continue. Usually i get the Hunter intervention scene building up next chapter not long directly after i complete final task of the chapter (id try and reload and older save and try again or just play the game hour by hour till its time to sleep in your room to see if it triggers the old bastard who always tends to show up at nighttime).

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This ranks probably one of my top 5 games here on f95 and that's saying a lot. The characters are hilarious and all so likable I can't wait for the next update. :love:
What are your top 5? That would be a tough list for me to do in order but my 5 would easily be in no particular order...

Power Vacuum
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Being a Dik
Midlife Crisis

I think its fair to say strong dialogue with a real underpinning of humour seems to be a thing with the games i most enjoy. That and of course great scenes with really hot women which all of these have but the fact i enjoy the story and characters so much means im hyped to see where the story goes not just looking for next fap from them.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
@What? Why? Games --- Ophelia night event 32 ----
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought it was hilarious and was actually subtle in how it approached a new Ophelia mindset given the contents of the games scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 728924

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hmm nice events but i want more -Ophelia and Brenna Pls ;) pregnancy needs to be added to :cool:(y)
Man, pregnancy scenes with this top tier level of animation would be out of this god damned world! Alas its unlikely though without a massive time skip which wouldnt work outside maybe endings as the old bastard will never let you just happy a happy life in peace unless he kicks the bucket. Besides its been what maybe a month in game time since the game started for the MC and hes only this patch managed to fully play hide the sausage with a second woman so yeah were talking things being way down the line of development with that being the case haha.

Spooky thought though - with things now really escalating between the MC and the women in his life how close are we to the game being completed? Id happily play this one forever as the humour and writing is absolutely golden but ive no idea how long the dev plans on keeping the story going as the old bastard wont live forever and when the girls all become fully sexual with the MC im not sure if he will want to keep the story going much after that as well if they are all too far into the MC the old bastard will be made obsolete and that kinda wraps up the whole point of the story unless he wants to continue on beyond the old ntr bastard angle but ive no idea if thats his goal or not. Does he post here on the forums?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 773003

waste of a great NTR scene but the author thinks that everything revolves around the old, what a waste
It's true that two more NTR situations could have been created in this update. One here (MC could have left, refusing to be "violated" by Lucia, but leaving this girl with those two random dudes, and Lucia could become creazy in the process, causing a game over), and one in the cabin with Mallory (again, MC could leave to distract Ophelia... but Hunter could take advantage and sneak into the cabin with Mallory).

But on the other hand it's not a NTR game. It's just that the dev uses NTR instead of just getting a "game over". And to be honest, I don't really care about getting more "game over" screens as I'm not into NTR myself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tedd and dartred

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's true that two more NTR situations could have been created in this update. One here (MC could have left, refusing to be "violated" by Lucia, but leaving this girl with those two random dudes, and Lucia could become creazy in the process, causing a game over), and one in the cabin with Mallory (again, MC could leave to distract Ophelia... but Hunter could take advantage and sneak into the cabin with Mallory).

But on the other hand it's not a NTR game. It's just that the dev uses NTR instead of just getting a "game over". And to be honest, I don't really care about getting more "game over" screens :ROFLMAO:
Yeah its not an NTR game but i think the tags lure people in who are into being cucks. NTR? Groping? Corruption? Humiliation? Teasing? Its all there just not in the context they are maybe expecting lol. Im not sure why all of a sudden NTR demands have expanded to literally random old dudes in a fishing cabin instead of just old scrotum face but i suppose Kevin being added as a component maybe gave them hope (only to get netori instead of netorare haha)

Reactions: 728924
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes