SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Haha, you joke but I actually sort of see that making sense, after all he really doesn't have any reason to play along with the MC because technically he has all the real power.
I think it's part of his power play. Some cucks get off by seeing a guy fuck thei wife, some bulls get off by taking a wife in front of her husband, knowing he's powerless to stop it (as you can imagine, these types don't mix well). Anyway, it's not about just taking the prize, it's about rubbing it in the MC's face he can't do anything about it. It's a superiority complex (which doesn't turn out in his favour in this case).

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
After finishing the update, I feel it has to be mentioned that there were two fantastic "Hhhnnnnnggg!!!" moments in this update, with the lesser of the two blowing Bren halfway across the room.

There will never be an erotic game this funny again. Pratfalls, innuendo, snappy banter and he even sets up real jokes way, way far in advance. Amazing.

Reactions: Edrick23

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yup and their justification is that "oh its only there to be there to be a gameover screen and means nothing", like why even include it then, what a dumb arguement, People have made gameover screens without making them have NTR content.
The NTR content is obviously tongue-in-cheek and does provide a bit of NTR style for those who enjoy it, certainly.

Yet, the Dev has been clever in how they offer this content relative to the full game's flow, as we know.

That is, considering that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the point that "it means nothing" to the story's progress seems reasonable to offer at this time.

Really, this should not be a point of contention: view the specific NTR content if you want, otherwise don't. At this time, the game's main storyline doesn't appear to be altered by your choice in this regard. Maybe some diehards want to see the primary story alter for full-tilt NTR, but that's not how this game has ever been offered by the Dev.

Reactions: Watcher X

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But on another note just played the update and while there was a bit of teasing I can at least say we finally got that hot piece of ass that was the aunt's bully. But at the same time though I personally found the bad ending where Hunter fucked her in the last update to be one of the funniest bad endings. The look on Aliza's face when she saw what was going on was 100% priceless.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Rename D:\Games\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc and put the patch into the game folder.
Can you elaborate on this? I have the same error. Are you saying the file path naming is the problem? I currently just have it at a local D:\Games\PowerVacuum-Chapter_6-pc\

I'll try one of the saves here, though I don't know if it's actually a save issue.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Really, this should not be a point of contention: view the specific NTR content if you want, otherwise don't. At this time, the game's main storyline doesn't appear to be altered by your choice in this regard. Maybe some diehards want to see the primary story alter for full-tilt NTR, but that's not how this game has ever been offered by the Dev.
I haven't played the game for a while, so my point is probably outdated but in the beginning I felt it wasn't really pleasing either side.
Those that dislike NTR were pissed that the majority of sex scenes were just bad endings instead of the MC getting laid and those that are into NTR and want the emotional impact (or whatever the fuck gets people off about it, not my fetish) didn't get that either because the game instantly reset.
It only worked for people that just wanted to see the naughty stuff and didn't give a shit about the who and why.

Judging by the comments that has changed since then so I guess it's all good now.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I haven't played the game for a while, so my point is probably outdated but in the beginning I felt it wasn't really pleasing either side.
Those that dislike NTR were pissed that the majority of sex scenes were just bad endings instead of the MC getting laid and those that are into NTR and want the emotional impact (or whatever the fuck gets people off about it, not my fetish) didn't get that either because the game instantly reset.
It only worked for people that just wanted to see the naughty stuff and didn't give a shit about the who and why.

Judging by the comments that has changed since then so I guess it's all good now.
yes i dont even normally like ntr but for some reason this game does it for me. idk why but there are good scenes for both sides now plenty of scenes for everyone to enjoy and good writing aswell imo.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
yes i dont even normally like ntr but for some reason this game does it for me. idk why but there are good scenes for both sides now plenty of scenes for everyone to enjoy and good writing aswell imo.
In some of the cases it is quite comical. For example the one with the woman who makes fun of your aunt getting drilled by hunter in front of her only for her to cheer happily due to her father making her tormentor suffer had me rolling. screw Sterling getting upset about it.

Then there was the one where Catherine burns the house down with everyone in it. I just couldn't stop ROFL at it. Sure I personally love NTR games seeing as I don't make myself out to be the MC getting cucked and as someone mentioned I am somewhat disappointed the NTR itself is just bad ending but the way the author does it I can't help but laugh at some of them.

My personal favorite was the one where Hunter takes the Aunt's virginity and Sterling ends up breaking his neck for a bad end. This game will forever be in my top 5 favorite games of all time due to how unique it is in this faction.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Anyway to get the patch to work without starting a new game? Because that is just to much time to go all the way back.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This is one of most nonsense NTR of game ever seen in my life i gues. My NTR section is off and MC is giving Kevin good show and telling this... I'm starting to regret time i spend this game.

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is just 1 route, and the sandbox is only adding "clicking" instead of enjoyment.
the ntr-badend are there to tell u, this route is wrong, try again, so in the end the Dev is making fun of people that enjoy ntr, since theres 0 ntr going on. this game is more like a harem in the making. if you can call it a game, since its just 1 route.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I hAve to admit that I only care about scenes with the mother. So I hope we get more real sex scenes with her in the next update. Thanks for the game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyway to get the patch to work without starting a new game? Because that is just to much time to go all the way back.
Just paste the patch into the game folder before starting the game up. once you do this the patch turns on the incest.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes