Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE WHAT IF..? GAMES AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS ALTERNATIVE NTR VERSIONS ALIVE even sometimes updates are with big breaks or sometimes updates not too my personal taste (like lesbo or prego content) BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Okay so, kind of an outdated question but in chapter 9 with the integrated what ifs, how do I access 4 through 6? Ive played though the chapters already and Im really confused

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Okay so, kind of an outdated question but in chapter 9 with the integrated what ifs, how do I access 4 through 6? Ive played though the chapters already and Im really confused
Each of the What ifs are standalone separate from the main game.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
May 10, 2020
Keep expectations low. I wouldn’t be surprised if February came into the equation but it’s likely we’ll have the game within 1, maybe 2 weeks

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Keep expectations low. I wouldn’t be surprised if February came into the equation but it’s likely we’ll have the game within 1, maybe 2 weeks
According to WWG, it's supposed to drop this week (maybe bleed into the beginning of next week). But you're right, it's probably best to assume to the worst. Not as a jab at WWG but to acknowledge the nature of game development.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes