MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn, I'm just now starting to understand what it would be like to wait for a sex scene between Sterling and his grandmother :LOL: Do you think there will be such a possibility, or does it seem to me that they won’t last long and go back home to themselves,in the meantime they are here because they will have the evidence to justify Sterling? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
Damn, I'm just now starting to understand what it would be like to wait for a sex scene between Sterling and his grandmother :LOL: Do you think there will be such a possibility, or does it seem to me that they won’t last long and go back home to themselves,in the meantime they are here because they will have the evidence to justify Sterling? :unsure:
If you look at the teasers with Nora, I would think/ hope so.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
is this game became a visual novel? I downloaded the game and it's like kinetic novel with no choices or point and click stuff?
there aren't any real choices.
If you have NTR on you'll get a choice that may lead to NTR, but even if you make that choice the game brings you back to the choice so you can make the "correct" non NTR choice.
for all intents and purposes this is a kinetic novel

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
there aren't any real choices.
If you have NTR on you'll get a choice that may lead to NTR, but even if you make that choice the game brings you back to the choice so you can make the "correct" non NTR choice.
for all intents and purposes this is a kinetic novel
The User didn't download the Mandatory patch so he had a "movie" without any choices.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Not a fan of the robot, the developer should have made a better way to communicate information instead of this 4th wall breaking sci-fi thing that has no real reason to even exist. Further to that point, why didnt the dev just make this a purely "coming home incest romp", did he ever explain why Hunter is even a character to begin with? The entire plot plays out the same with or without him.

Camwhoring big sister, sexually inexperienced little sister, sexually starved mom who does anything for her baby boy...I mean the game is pretty much The Tyrant love route.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes