RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Idk why arguing for. Like sure he blueballed you today but mate you been holding that boner for 10 months already, 1-2 days delay don't change anything.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So i probably shouldn't say anything, but again, i'm not going to let the bad apples ruin it for the rest of the people on this thread. WWG just finished testing and is now building the game. The next step is upload and finally, release.
waiting waiting waiting! peepo-riot-peepo.gif

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
I'm just worried it's gonna get uploaded to mega only and I'm going to pay $20 just to end up having to downloading it off here again lmao.

Jun 4, 2022
It's almost that time, so I think it's time to place some bets for 'WHAT HAPPENS FIRST'

Will we see a compliment or a complaint? Will someone ignore reading just to see the sex scenes and make a stink about it? Will there be the gif of Randy Marsh post nut?

Personally, I'm not looking forward to seeing people stating "It took 10 months for this?!?"

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
It's almost that time, so I think it's time to place some bets for 'WHAT HAPPENS FIRST'

Will we see a compliment or a complaint? Will someone ignore reading just to see the sex scenes and make a stink about it? Will there be the gif of Randy Marsh post nut?

Personally, I'm not looking forward to seeing people stating "It took 10 months for this?!?"
I can already hear the collective G-Hub Micros for Rapid Click being set-up around the world

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes